The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors such as Amazon, AO.com, ASDA, B&M, B&Q etc. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2022
“”Small Domestic Appliances 2017″”, report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2022.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/871936-small-domestic-appliances-2017
Heating and cooling appliances are set to grow 7.6% over the next five years, driven by innovation in the marketplace. Grocers will continue to lose market share in 2018, as they focus on food propositions at the expense of home and electrical sales. Online pureplays such as Amazon and Shop Direct will continue to gain share, offering fast delivery and competitive prices. The most popular reason for buying SDA was to replace existing products, with 66.8% of those purchasing SDA products stating this as the reason. However, there are also more consumers entering the market, with the proportion of shoppers purchasing a new SDA product rising 17.9 ppts on 2016 to 36.5%.
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/871936-small-domestic-appliances-2017
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– The key issues
– Market, retailer and consumer headlines
– Market sizes and predictions for growth
– In-depth profiles of the key retailers
– Where people shop
– Why people shop
– Average spend at a product category level
– Channel usage, research and payment
– As real income continues to decline, retailers must entice consumers with attractive promotions to stimulate demand. Retailers should offer value-added promotions, such as cash back, to encourage sales without damaging average selling price.
– Argos’ position as market leader is threatened, vulnerable to competitors during a transitional period as a result of its merger with Sainsbury’s. By the end of 2017, the gap between Argos and its closest rival Dixons Carphone will have narrowed to only 1.1ppts.
– The growing trend towards consumers using external services for their cleaning needs, driven by an influx of low-cost UK labour and growth in full-time employment, means fewer consumers are purchasing products such as floor cleaners or irons.
Place a Purchase Order For Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=871936
Reasons to buy
– Identify how the important macro-economic changes in 2017 will impact both the small domestic appliances market and consumers.
– Discover which market sub-sectors will outperform the overall SDA market, and what factors are influencing the poor growth forecasts for irons and floor cleaners.
– Examine the changing performance of leading retailers, including full financial comparisons, three to five year outlooks and a detailed analysis of likely future activity.
– Reveal the impact of Argos’ merger with Sainsbury’s and what opportunity this presents for other SDA retailers.
– Receive detailed analysis of small domestic appliances consumer behaviour, including research processes and driving store-choice factors split across demographic and channel use.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/871936-small-domestic-appliances-2017
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States