WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Super League In-Depth Analysis: UBS Wealth Management”
“Super League In-Depth Analysis: UBS Wealth Management 2017″, competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of UBS’ wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent M&A activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Headquartered in Switzerland, UBS is a global organization with a presence in 52 countries. It operates through five business divisions: Wealth Management, Wealth Management Americas, Personal and Corporate Banking, Asset Management, and Investment Bank. UBS is the world’s largest wealth manager as measured by assets under management (AUM).
What else is contained –:
– Insight into UBS Wealth Management’s growth strategy.
– Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
– Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
– Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
– Examination of key target client groups.
– Analysis of UBS Wealth Management’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
– Review of UBS Wealth Management’s marketing and social media activities.
Van Lanschot Kempen
– UBS has a strong global presence and a broad client base. As measured by AUM, the Americas and Europe are its biggest markets.
– UBS seeks to increase its market share in the UHNW and Family Offices segment, and has recently launched Family Office Compass for UHNW families. It also acquired Banque Leonardo in France. UBS’s dwindling revenues impacted profitability in 2016, while AUM increased supported by better market performance.
– Through its UBS Unique program, UBS is aiming to capture the growing HNW female client base to generate high revenue growth over the next five years.
– Examine the financial performance and key ratios for UBS Wealth Management and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Explore UBS Wealth Management’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
– Understand UBS Wealth Management’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about UBS Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349