Tylosin Market Introduction:
According to the research report published by DataM Intelligence, the global Tylosin Market size is expected to reach USD billion by the end of 2029, with a prominent growth rate during the forecast period 2022-2029. This report provides a detailed analysis of the tylosin market, historical, current, and forecast analysis as well as market trends, size, Drivers, and growth in the major regions such as North America (the United States, and Canada), Europe (Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, France, and Russia), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea), South America, and the Middle East and Africa.
Tylosin Market Growth Overview:
Tylosin is an antibiotic of the macrolide class developed for veterinary use. Tylosin is licensed for use as a broad-spectrum antibiotic for injectable or oral use in the treatment of infections such as respiratory tract and skin infections in livestock. It may also be used as an evolution promoter in food animals.
The global tylosin market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period, owing to rising demand for tylosin in the livestock industry. For instance, according to a study by Ministry for Primary Industries, New Zealand 2016, tylosin accounted for over 83% of macrolide and lincosamide sales between 2011 and 2014, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the industry
The effects of COVID-19 on livestock medications are still largely unquantified and yet to be fully felt. Movement restrictions and illness are resulting in tylosin shortages and reduced supply of raw materials or other API to its production. Disruption of supply routes has further delayed its supply. In China, the world’s biggest tylosin exporter restrictions have reduced its production in the factories by half, which could affect global trade flows. Thus, the pandemic has decreased sales which hamper the global tylosin market in the forecast period.
To know more insights into the market and Table of Content, Download our Sample Brochure @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/tylosin-market
Tylosin Market – By Drug Type:
- Tylosin Tartrate
- Tylosin Phosphate
- Tylosin Base
Tylosin Market – By Application:
Tylosin Market – By Route of Administration:
The livestock is expected to dominate the tylosin market during the forecast period. The major factors responsible for the growth of this segment include the efficiency of tylosin in various diseases or conditions, such as chronic respiratory disease (CRD) associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum and Mycoplasma synoviae and other infections.
North America region is dominating the global tylosin market and accounted for the largest market share in 2019, owing to a wide range of definitive measures adopted by government animal welfare organizations that are consistently working for overall improvement in animal health.
Competitive Landscape and Major Companies Controlling the Global Market:
The tylosin market is moderately competitive with the presence of local as well as global companies. Some of the key players which are contributing to the growth of the market include Zoetis, Tairui Pharmaceuticals, Lukang Pharmaceutical, Henan Hualun, Qilu Pharmaceutical (Inner Mongolia) Co., Ltd, Huvepharma, AdvaCare Pharma, Elanco Animal Health, Apeloa Kangyu, and Top Pharm Chemical Group among others. The major players are adopting several growth strategies such as product launches, acquisitions, and collaborations, which are contributing to the growth of the tylosin market globally.
The Full Report has the below insights
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market in terms of Market Value (US$) and Y-o-Y Growth Rates (%). It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data (2020-2021), and verifiable projections about market size during the forecast period (2022-2029).
- Visualize the composition of the global tylosin market segmentation by drug type, application, route of administration, and region highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the global tylosin market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- The report also covers data insights on various industry forces such as, porter’s five forces, regulations in each country, pipeline analysis and pricing analysis.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of data points global tylosin market-level 4/5 segmentation.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key product of all major market players
- The report will provide access to approximately 50+ market data tables, 40+ figures, and close to 180 pages.
Additional Benefits Post Purchase:
1) Unlimited Analyst support for a period of 1 year.
2) Any query with regard to the scope offered will be addressed within 24- 48 hours.
3) An excel sheet with market numbers will be provided separately
DataM Intelligence 4Market Research is a market intelligence platform which gives access to syndicated, customized reports and consulting to its clients at one place. As a firm with rich experience in research and consulting across multiple domains we are one stop solution that will cater to the needs of clients in key business areas. DataM Intelligence has an online platform whose coverage includes industries such as chemicals and materials, agriculture, health care services, animal feed and food & beverages among others.
Our platform has Insights on markets that uncover latest market research data that’s distinct from the competition. With coverage across 10 major industries in the marketplace research, DataM Intelligence benefits thousands of companies by helping them take their innovations early to the market by providing a complete view of the market with statistical forecasts. Our strategy centric framework and value-added services will let individuals and corporates with ease of access and custom personalization to research and markets.
Feed Enzymes Market is segmented By Type, By Form, By Animal Species, and By Region – Industry Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Feed Pigments Market is segmented By Product Type, By Source, By Livestock, By Region – Industry Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Veterinary Electrosurgery Market is segmented By Product, By Application, By Animal, By End-user, and By Region – Industry Share, Size, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022-2029
Company Name: DataM Intelligence
Contact Person: Sai
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 877 441 4866
Country: United States