If you are flying to your destination and transiting through Turkey, you must apply for a Turkish transit visa. Travelers require a transit visa for Turkey when exiting the airport. Transit passengers wishing to visit the city require a visa, even if they are only staying for a few hours. No visa is required if the passenger stays in the transit area of the airport. To do this, foreign nationals must apply for a Turkish transit visa unless they are visa-free. Citizens of most countries can apply for a transit visa for Turkey online. It only takes a few minutes to complete the Turkey e-Visa Application Form and submit the application. Applying for a transit visa for Turkey is easy. People who meet the Turkey e-Visa requirements can complete an online application from their home or office.
Required Documents for Turkey Transit Visa
- A valid Passport having validity of at least six months after you enter Turkey.
- A valid Email address to receive notifications and the approved eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the Turkey eVisa fees.
Welcoming the majority of travelers from all over the world, the fascinating country of Turkey is a bridge between the Eastern and Western worlds, combining colors, food and traditions in one country. Turkey has become a popular tourist attraction as it is a central entry point into Europe. If you are planning to travel to Europe and want to explore the Schengen countries, you may be wondering if you need a Schengen countries visa. Schengen visas offer their holders many options. Recently, the Turkish government has made it easier for visitors with a valid Schengen visa to obtain a Turkey visa. However, many travelers are unaware that these privileges extend beyond the EU. Turkey is just one such place that grants preferential access to holders of this type of visa.
WHAT IS THE SCHENGEN VISA AND WHO CAN APPLY FOR IT?
A Schengen visa is a travel authorization document issued by members of the Schengen EU. Each nation within the Schengen Agreement issues these visas based on their own national requirements. The Visas are for third-country nationals who intend to work, study or reside in the EU for a long period of time or to visit for a short trip. In addition to staying or staying briefly in your application country, it also allows visitors to travel and stay in the other 26, member states without a passport. In addition, Schengen holders can also apply online for visas for other non-EU countries such as Turkey. The Schengen visa itself is usually provided alongside a valid passport as a supporting document during the application process.
- A valid passport: Must have over 150 days left before expiry
- Valid supporting documents: Such as Schengen visa
- A valid email address: To receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card: To pay for the eVisa fees
- Onward travel information
Turkish visa for Palestinians is now available online. Turkish Visa for Palestinians is the most convenient option for tourists and business travelers. The simplified e-Visa application process makes it easier to visit Turkey from Palestine. With a Turkish e-Visa, Palestinians can stay in the country for up to 30 days. The Turkey e-Visa is a single entry permit valid for 6 months (180 days) from the arrival date provided in the application form. With the eVisa system, travelers can apply within minutes and receive an approved visa within 48 hours.
TURKEY EVISA DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR PALESTINIANS
- A Palestine passport with a minimum validity of 150 days from arrival in Turkey
- An active email address where notifications and the eVisa will be sent
- A valid debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fee.
The Turkish government provides different types of visas to foreigners depending on the purpose of travel and the country of origin. The electronic visa is issued to people in transit to other countries who are traveling for tourism or business reasons. If you need to travel to Turkey, you can apply online for a Turkey e-Visa depending on your country of origin. Most visa applications are accepted. However, your visa application may be rejected for certain reasons. The responsible authorities usually do not give reasons for the refusal of the visa. Visa denial can ruin your travel or business plans.
Why was my Turkish visa rejected ?
- You may have an expired visa.
- It is possible that the purpose of your trip does not have an E-Visa approval. The electronic visa allows you to travel for tourist, business and transit purposes. If you are traveling for other reasons, you may need to apply for a visa at the Turkish Embassy or Consulate.
- Providing incorrect information about your application or failing to submit all of the documentation required for your application.
- No precise information in your application, e.g. the reason for your visit to the country, the conditions of your stay and how you will support yourself financially.
How to avoid Turkish Visa rejection ?
Another alternative is to apply for another visa online after correcting any errors in the previous application. Be sure to bring all the necessary documentation with you to avoid unnecessary coming and going. Persons who are economically dependent on their partner must prove their marital status by means of a marriage certificate. Otherwise, you may be required to provide proof of current employment. If you’re lucky, you might get your visa the same day, provided all the necessary documentation is in place. A new visa can be applied for 24 hours after the visa has been rejected. If all information is correct and there are no obstacles other than those mentioned above, you could receive your visa in the next three days after submitting your application.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram