Turkey is a very popular travel destination for US citizens. To enjoy Turkey’s rich culture, delicious cuisine and amazing historical architecture. To travel to Turkey from the United States, US passport holders can now use an electronic visa (e-Visa) instead of the traditional “stamp” or “sticker” visa. US citizens traveling to Turkey require a Turkish visa to pass through border control. US citizens are encouraged to use the eVisa system as it is the fastest and most convenient way to apply for a visa. This modern and convenient system makes it easy to apply for Turkey visa online from USA. If you are no longer a US citizen, upon arrival in Turkey you must go to a national embassy or consulate in person or apply for a visa at the border.
WHAT IS A TURKISH E-VISA FOR US CITIZENS?
Turkey Visa for US citizens is a simple eVisa travel authorization document suitable for tourism and short business trips. It is similar to a paper visa but is issued electronically. If you get a valid visa, you can use it for a total of 180 days after entry. It is a multiple entry visa. However, each stay must not exceed a total of 90 days.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO A US CITIZEN NEED TO OBTAIN A TURKEY VISA?
- Your passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- A complete passport scan.
- A valid email address where notifications and the e-Visa will be sent.
- You can use a Credit/Debit card for paying the eVisa fees.
Citizens of Afghanistan can apply for a visa to Turkey online. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Afghan e-Visa holders can visit Turkey for a variety of tourism activities and business purposes for up to 30 days. Afghan citizens must travel to Türkiye within 180 days of receiving the approved e-Visa. Citizens of Afghanistan are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The e-Visa allows Afghans to stay up to 30 days, it is a one-time entry permit. Afghan e-Visa applicants do not need to visit the Turkish Embassy in Afghanistan. The e-Visa form and supporting documents are submitted electronically.
Documents Required By Afghanistan Citizens
- Passport: You will need a passport issued by the government of Afghanistan. The passport should not expire before 6 months of your arrival in Turkey.
- A valid credit / debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
South African citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical visits. The Turkey e-Visa system allows visitors to visit more than 50 countries including South Africa and apply for a Turkish visa online. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey e-Visa for South Africa is a multiple-entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days. The Turkey e-Visa is valid for a total of 180 days from the date of issue. It allows South African visitors multiple entries into Türkiye, with each journey lasting up to 90 days. The process is faster and more convenient than applying for a traditional visa. This can be done in minutes from your home or office without having to visit the local Turkish Embassy or Consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – getting a South African passport is quite easy these days, so you should be able to get one fast. Make sure that it is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Taiwanese citizens require a visa to enter Turkey, even for short visits. There are 40 countries that have access to a Turkish e-Visa. Tourists and business travelers can apply online for a Turkish visa from Taiwan. The eVisa allows Taiwanese tourists and business travellers to stay in Turkey for up to 30 days. The turkey e-Visafor Taiwanese is a multiple-entry visa and can be used for stays of up to 30 days at a time in the country. Turkish e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the arrival date provided in the application form. This means that the visa for first entry to Turkey must be used within 6 months. Taiwan e-Visaapplicants do not need to go to a the Turkish Embassy or Consulate to submit the paperwork in person. Turkey Visa for Taiwanese Citizens is now available online. All documents and information are submitted digitally.
TURKISH VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF TAIWAN
- A Taiwanese passport valid for at least 150 days after the date of arrival in Turkey
- A valid Email address where notifications and the approved e-Visa will be sent.
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the Turkish visa fees.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Robert Haas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +44 20 7379 4334
Address:Strand, London WC2B 4LA
Country: United Kingdom