Turkey Visa for Saudi Citizens
Since 2016, when e-Visas were introduced in Turkey, travellers from Saudi Arabia have been able to obtain their Turkish visas online. The Turkey e-Visa for Citizens of Saudi Arabia is a multiple-entry visa issued for tourism or business purposes.
Even for short stays, citizens of Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa before travelling to Turkey. Citizens of Saudi Arabia can now apply for a visa to Turkey online. The outdated “stamp” or “sticker” visa has been replaced by the modern electronic version. Citizens of Saudi Arabia can travel to Turkey for up to 90 days by using Turkey Visa for Saudi Citizens.
It is a multiple-entry permit with an expiry date of 180 days. An e-Visa allows citizens of Saudi Arabia to travel to Turkey for pleasure or business. Citizens of Saudi Arabia can learn all there is to know about the Turkish e-Visa on this website. including admission requirements and the application process.
How Saudi Citizens Can Apply for a Turkey eVisa
Saudi nationals simply need a reliable internet connection, a few papers, and a short time to apply for a Turkey Visa for Saudi Citizens. The Turkey eVisa application procedure is easy and consists of just three steps:
- Provide the required data: Enter your ID and passport details in the application form. In addition to filling in your contact information, it is important that you provide a valid email address as this is how we communicate the results of your request.
- Pay the processing fee: After entering all the required data and ensuring that the form is correct, pay the processing fee. You can use your credit or debit card.
- Check your inbox: Go to your email and look for the message that contains the confirmation number. This number is necessary to track the progress of the status of your application. Once the Turkish authorities have approved your application, your e-Visa will also be emailed to your inbox. Print out your electronic travel document and take it to the airport security.
Visa Requirements for Citizens of Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabian applicants satisfy the following prerequisites.
l A current and valid passport for at least five months, or 150 days, beginning with the date of entry.
l A working email address to receive final eVisa alerts and emails
l A legitimate credit or debit card
Turkey Visa for East Timor Citizens
The Turkish E-Visa procedure does not need applicants to attend interviews or submit a ton of paperwork to be granted a Turkey Visa for East Timor Citizens. You can fill out the form anytime, anywhere with your technical devices and a reliable internet connection. East Timorese candidates must meet the minimum system requirements. Turkey strives to develop user-friendly technologies for beginners and offers hassle-free travel permits.
How to apply for a Turkish visa
1. Fill out the application form
2. Get a letter of invitation
3. Get a letter of invitation from the embassy
4. Obtain a valid passport
5. Get a photo Turkish visa application form:
Turkey’s East Timor E-Visa Policy:
Travellers from East Timor should bear in mind a few key points. They must follow the following regulations in addition to the permitted number of days in Turkey:
- You are responsible for all your travel while in the country and cannot stay longer than 30 days. When they reach the border with Turkey, the count has started.
- The Turkey Visa for East Timor Citizens authorization should be suitable for the duration of the travel. Permits that have expired will be marked as invalid. If an East Timor visitor stays in Turkey for more than the permitted number of days, they must apply for a new travel authorization.
- Tourists from East Timor should not stay too long in Turkey. If they did, they would have to pay fines and penalties. Tourists who stay longer than allowed may be suspended or expelled by Turkish Immigration Services.
- To obtain a Turkey visa extension for East Timor citizens, visitors to East Timor should go to the nearest police station. They can then justify why they need to extend their stay. You may have to pay additional costs for this. They issue a temporary residence permit upon approval.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Anhdo Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +84 28 3521 8100
Address:Lau 20,Toa nha Vincom, 47 Ly Tu Trong