At least 40 countries can currently visit Turkey without having to go to the embassy. This is possible thanks to the electronic visa system that this country has recently activated. If you are one of the countries that can enter Turkey with an e-Visa, you should save a lot of time and work as you can complete the entire registration process online.
WHAT IS A TURKEY EVISA?
This is an important document that allows you to enter Turkey via an electronic link in your passport. Therefore, you do not have to visit an embassy or consulate to have it.
Please note that with your Turkish visa online you can stay for a total of 90 days upon arrival, but do not forget to show your visa to the immigration officers.
Also, note that this e-Visa is valid for 180 days. after arrival, allowing to travel at any time within that number of days.
What Documents Do I Need To Apply For Turkey Visa for Jamaica Citizens?
- Passport: this is a mandatory document when you travel, so you cannot forget about it. Plus, you’ll have to scan the information page once you apply online.
- E-mail address: your Turkey eVisa will be linked to your passport electronically, but we always recommend having a copy just in case. That’s why you have to offer a valid email address, to receive the PDF file and other important tips via email inbox.
- Means of payment: before submitting your application, you’ll have to pay for your visa and the service fee at iVisa.com. You can do that using a credit or a debit card. Moreover, if you have a PayPal account as many people do nowadays, you can use that too
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES FOR THIS DOCUMENT?
- Standard processing: although this is the longest processing on hand, in reality, your application will be ready in only 24 hours. It’s not that long, especially for travellers who plan far in advance. As for the cost, you will be charged USD 68.99.
- Rush processing: if you need your application to be processed quicker, you can select this option for USD 89.49. Your visa will arrive in your e-mail inbox within 4 hours.
- Super Rush processing: if you need to travel as fast as possible, this is the perfect option then. Your visa will be ready to use in just 30 minutes. However, this will cost you more. You will be charged USD 145.49.
KEY THINGS TO KNOW
Citizens of Jamaica must get a Visa to visit Turkey as tourists.
- ·Your Jamaican passport must be valid for at least four 150 days beyond the date of entry.
- ·Visitors exceeding the allowed time of stay must obtain a permit of residence (“Ikamet Vesikasi”) at immigration and must present it upon departure.
- ·Passports and all other travel documents in booklet form of all non-Turkish nationals must contain at least 1 unused visa page. Please note that this does not include the page reserved for “Observations” or “Amendments and Endorsements”.
Kuwaiti citizens can obtain a visa for Turkey quickly and easily thanks to Turkey’s Electronic Visa (e-Visa) system. The Turkey e-Visa for Kuwaiti Citizens is available online. By filling out a short application form online, travellers can avoid having to go to an embassy or consulate to complete paperwork.
Do Kuwaiti Passport Holders Need a Turkey e-Visa?
Yes, Kuwaiti citizens need a valid e-Visa to travel to Turkey for tourism or business purposes. The Turkish visa regulations outline the benefits and requirements offered by the Kuwait e-Visa.
The Turkey e-Visa is valid for 6 months and grants multiple entries to travellers from Kuwait with a maximum stay of 90 days allowed on each visit. The electronic visa grants them entry by air, land or sea.
The application process is a simple questionnaire that can be filled out online. Travellers from Kuwait do not need to arrange a visit to an embassy or consulate.
Requirements to Obtain the Turkey Visa for Kuwaiti Citizens
The visa requirements for Kuwaitis include having the following items:
- ·Passport with a validity of 60 days or more after the trip
- ·Credit or debit card
- ·Email address
- ·Travel tickets to Turkey
How can I Obtain the Turkey e-Visa from Kuwait?
It’s quick and easy to get a Turkey e-Visa for Kuwait citizens. Travellers must fill out a short online application form and enter the required information in the appropriate fields.
This includes the traveller’s basic personal and contact details, such as the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Email address
- Phone number
They will also have to provide some of their passport details:
- Passport number
- Passport issue and expiry date
Lastly, they will also have to share details about their travel plans:.
- Dates of travel
- Proof of accommodation
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin