Dominicans who intend to visit this wonderful country must obtain a Turkish visa. The Turkish government has made obtaining a short-stay visa from Dominica and more than 100 other qualifying countries easier with the introduction of the e-Visa. Turkey e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows you to enter Turkey. Dominicans can now apply online or at the Turkish Embassy in Dominica for a visa to enter Turkey. Turkey is one of the countries that provides electronic visas. Citizens of qualified countries can rapidly receive a Turkey e-Visa by completing an online application form. Online applications are only accessible for Dominican Tourist and Business Visas. Dominicans can only apply for one form of Turkey e-Visa: a tourist e-visa, which allows multiple entry into Turkey for 90 days. The Turkey e-Visa for Dominicans is valid for 180 days from the date of entry into the country and allows them to stay in Turkey with multiple entries up to 90 days from the date of entry. Citizens wishing to travel to Turkey for other reasons such as employment or study may need to visit the nearest Turkish diplomatic mission and apply in person. To apply for a Turkish e-Visa from Dominica, travelers simply need to fill in the online Turkey Visa Application Form and pay the processing fee. The whole process is very simple and takes no more than a few minutes.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Valid passport – Your passport or travel document must have an expiration date of at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of your e-Visa. A complete passport scan
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so ensure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards or PayPal account.
To enter Turkey, Dominicans must have a valid visa. If you want to visit the country soon, you can apply for an eVisa completely online. The Turkish government has made obtaining a short-stay visa from Dominica and more than 100 other qualifying countries easier with the introduction of the e-Visa. The Turkey e-Visa, also known as Türkiye e-Visa, was established in 2013 to assist foreigners with the visa application procedure. Passport holders who meet the conditions can apply for a Dominican Republic visa for Turkey using the simple online form. Dominicans can use the eVisa to go to Turkey for tourist, such as cultural or sporting events, or for business, such as meetings, conferences, or seminars. The Türkiye visa for travelers from the Dominican Republic is a multiple-entry travel permit. This means that the holder can enter Turkey multiple times on the same visa and stay for up to 90 days. The Turkey eVisa for citizens of Dominica is valid for 180 days from the date of approval. As one of the 40 privileged nationalities with such a document, you no longer have to go to the Turkish embassy to get your visa. Fortunately, eligible citizens can use the easy online e-Visa service to get Turkey Visa for Dominican Citizens. To apply for a Turkish Dominica e-Visa, travelers simply need to fill in the online Turkey Visa Application Form and pay the processing fee. The whole process is very simple and takes no more than a few minutes.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Valid passport – Your passport or travel document must have an expiration date of at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of your e-Visa.
- A passport scan – You need to provide the information page of your passport.
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so ensure that you provide a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards or PayPal.
To enter Turkey for tourist, business, transit, or medical purposes, Fijians must apply for a Turkey e-Visa. Fiji and Turkey have had good diplomatic ties since 1975. In addition, to boost their connections, the parties inked an aviation pact. Fijians can apply for an e-Visa to Turkey. This Turkey e-Visa was created to make obtaining visas online easier for tourists. In 2013, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey started the eVisa program. By establishing the e-Visa, the Turkish government has made it easier to obtain a short-stay visa from Fiji and more than 100 other qualifying countries. A Fijian passport holder’s Turkey visa is valid for 180 days from the date of arrival and permits applicants to stay in the country for up to 30 days with a single entry. Fiji is only permitted to apply for one form of visa to Turkey: a tourist visa. This e-Visa is only valid for short-term tourism or business travels. Other types of visas, such as Work, or student visas must be applied for through one of the Turkish embassies or consulates in Fiji. Fijians can apply for a Turkey tourist visa from Fiji or anywhere in the world as long as you are connected to the internet. Electronic visa application will save a lot of time for foreigners who need travel authorization.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR Fiji CITIZENS
- A valid travel document or passport valid for six months.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their Inbox.
- A credit card or a debit card to pay for the visa fee.
Residents of Grenada must apply for a Turkey e-Visa, often known as a Turkey Visa. The Turkish government offers electronic visas to citizens of more than 100 countries, including Grenadians. The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs launched the Turkey eVisa program in 2013, allowing travellers to stay in Turkey for up to 90 days for vacation, business, transit, or medical reasons. Turkey e-Visas are valid for six months from the date of entrance and allow applicants to stay in the country for up to 90 days with multiple entries. This Turkey e-Visa was designed to make it easier for visitors to obtain visas online.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Grenadian citizens
- A visa valid for 6 months at the time of entrance, that have at minimum 1 empty visas sheet
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Turkey eVisa.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
For Haitians intending to visit this wonderful country, a Turkish visa is required. For the time being, Haitians have two alternatives for acquiring a visa to visit Turkey: they can apply online or in person at the Turkish Embassy in Haiti. Haitians can travel to Turkey with an e-Visa. Citizens of Haiti who desire to go to Turkey for leisure or business can do so online. The Turkish government offers electronic visas to citizens of more than 100 countries, including Haiti. This E-Visa allows Haitian citizens to stay in Turkey for up to three months (90 days) and return. If Haitian citizens want to visit Turkey for other purposes (for example, to study or work), they must apply for a regular visa at the Turkish embassy in Haiti or elsewhere. An electronic Turkey visa is a document that permits you to lawfully enter Turkey using an electronic system linked to your passport. The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs was responsible for launching the program in 2013. Turkey e-Visa allows travelers to easily and quickly obtain their visas online.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR HAITI CITIZENS
- Valid Passport: it must have at least 6 months of validity beginning by the arrival date in Turkey.
- Email address: your Turkish eVisa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. That’s why you should have a valid e-mail address to receive this information properly.
- Payment Options: You can use PayPal or credit/debit card for online payment.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States