The Bermuda Turkey Visa is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Bermuda citizens traveling to the country for short term visits. Bermuda citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Turkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Bermudian citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Turkey eVisa.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their Inbox.
Citizens wishing to travel to Turkey for other reasons such as employment or study may need to visit the nearest Turkish diplomatic mission and apply in person. With the launch of the e-Visa, the Turkish government has simplified the process of obtaining a short-stay visa for travelers from Dominica and over 90 other eligible countries. One of the countries issuing the electronic visa is Turkey. The online process is only available for Dominican Tourist and Business Visa.To apply for a Turkish e-Visa from Dominica, travelers simply need to fill in the online Turkey Visa Application Form and pay the processing fee. The whole process is very simple and takes no more than a few minutes.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Valid passport – Your passport or travel document must have an expiration date of at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of your e-Visa.
- A complete passport scan
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so ensure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards or PayPal account.
Turkey is a very popular travel destination for US citizens. To enjoy Turkey’s rich culture, delicious cuisine and amazing historical architecture. This modern and convenient system makes it easy to apply for Turkey visa online from USA. The Turkey e-Visa for US Citizens can be used for both tourist visits and business trips. The Turkey e-Visa grants US travelers a stay of up to 3 months with multiple entries. There are single and multiple entry visas for Turkey. US passport holders are eligible for the multiple entry permit: you can visit Türkiye more than once as long as the visa is still valid. An embassy visa is required for stays longer than 3 months in Türkiye. Turkey’s visa policy states that US passport holders require a visa to enter Türkiye, even for short stays. There are 3 ways to get a Turkey visa from the US: online (recommended), on arrival or at an embassy. To travel to Türkiye from the US, US passport holders can now obtain an electronic visa (e-Visa) instead of the traditional “stamp” or “sticker” visa. US citizens are recommended to use the eVisa system as it is the fastest and most convenient way to apply for a visa. Applying for a Turkish visa for US citizens no longer means going in person to a national embassy or consulate or getting a visa upon arrival at the border. Instead, the application is completely online. Americans fill out the form on their smartphone or computer and receive the approved Turkish e-Visa by email.
WHAT IS A TURKISH E-VISA FOR US CITIZENS?
Turkey Visa for US citizens is a simple eVisa travel authorization document suitable for tourism and short business trips. If you get a valid visa, you can use it for a total of 180 days after entry. It is a multiple entry visa. However, each stay may not exceed a total of 90 days. It is similar to a paper visa but is issued electronically.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO A US CITIZEN NEED TO OBTAIN A TURKEY VISA?
- A valid passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- A complete passport scan.
- A valid email address where notifications and the e-Visa will be sent.
- You can use a Credit/Debit card for paying the visa fees.
Turkey is one of the world’s leading travel destinations. It should be on every traveler’s bucket list as it offers something for each of its visitors. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey e-Visa system allows visitors from more than 50 countries, including South Africa, to apply for a Turkish visa online. South African citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourist, business, transit or medical visits. In it you will find history, culture, nature and more. The Turkey e-Visa for South Africans is a multiple entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days. The Turkey e-Visa is valid for a total of 180 days from the date of issue. It allows South African visitors multiple entries into Türkiye, with each journey lasting up to 90 days. The process is faster and more convenient than applying for a traditional visa. This can be done in minutes from your home or office without having to visit your local Turkish embassy or consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – getting a South African passport is quite easy these days, so you should be able to get one fast. Make sure that it is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States