Foreign visitors from many countries require a visa to enter Türkiye. Travelers who meet the Turkey e-Visa requirements can apply online in minutes. Turkey online visa is the fastest and most convenient option for travelers.100% online and travelers receive the approved permit in less than 48 hours. Applicants can also gets a visa within 1 hour using the Priority Service.
DO I NEED A VISA FOR TURKEY?
Travellers from many countries require a visa to enter Türkiye. Citizens from more than50 nations can obtain an e-Visa for Turkey: e-Visa applicants do not need to visit an embassy or consulate. Tourists who meet the eVisa requirements are issued a single-entry or multiple-entry visa, depending on their nationality. The maximum length of stay with the eVisa varies between30 and90 days. Some nationalities can enter Türkiye without a visa for a limited time.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE TURKEY E-VISA?
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival (3 months for Pakistani passport holders)
- Email address to receive notifications and the approved eVisa
- Debit or credit card to pay the Turkey eVisa fees
Turkey is a true paradise for travelers with its rich history, vibrant culture, outstanding architecture and delicious cuisine. Not surprisingly, Australian citizens want to visit a country that offers fantastic weather, scenic resorts and mesmerizing beaches. Turkish visa for Australians is now available online. With the eVisa system, Australians can apply for the Essential Entry Permit in minutes. There is no need to go to the embassy when applying for Turkey visa online from Australia. The eVisa process is 100% electronic. The Turkish visa for Australians is a multiple entry visa valid for stays of up to 90 days in the country. Australian tourists and business travelers can apply for a Turkish visa online provided they meet all eligibility requirements.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Australian citizens
- Requirements of Turkey Visa for Australian citizens
- a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- a valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
Introduced in 2013, the eVisa Online for Turkey is a single or multiple entry visa allowing stays of 30 or 90 days, depending on the nationality of the passport holder. The Turkey e-Visa, which replaces the previous “sticker visa”, was created to speed up the visa application process, which in turn allows visitors to save time in applying for the visa and entering the country. Eligible citizens are required to complete the online turkey e-Visa Application Form in order to enter the country. This can be done in minutes and eliminates the need to go to a diplomatic mission. the turkey e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the date of issue.
Turkey Online e-Visa Requirements
- Have a passport valid for at least 60 days beyond the duration of your stay in Turkey.
- Provide a current email address to receive the approved Turkey tourist online visa.
- Provide a credit or debit card to pay the Turkey e-Visa fee.
The eVisa system for Turkey is 100% electronic and is the most convenient option for Chinese visitors. The electronic visa allows Chinese tourists to stay in Turkey for up to 30 days for tourism or business activities. ThisTurkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. Chinese citizens are required to apply for Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. There are 2, ways To obtain a Turkish visa from China, online (recommended) or at the embassy. Chinese citizens can not obtain a visa upon arrival in Turkey, they must apply for it in advance. Chinese tourists are advised to use the electronic visa system. E-Visa applicants do not need to visit the Turkish Embassy in China, the process is entirely online.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Chinese citizens
- Passport – the general requirement is that your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken. Just make sure that it meets the photo requirements.
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you provide a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
How long can Chinese citizens stay on Turkey Visa?
Chinese citizens’ departure date must be within 30 days of arrival. Chinese passport holders are required to obtain an electronic Travel Authorization for Turkey (e-Visa for Turkey)even for a short duration of 1 day to 30 days. If Chinese citizens intend to stay longer, their circumstances require them to apply for a visa.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin