Turkey visa for Africans is available online. African citizens can use the online system to apply for a visa prior to travel. The Turkey e-Visa system allows visitors from more than 50 countries, including South Africa, to apply for a Turkish visa online. African tourists and business travellers can now apply for a Turkey e-Visa. The eVisa is the fastest and most convenient option for South Africans. The Turkey e-Visa for South Africans is a multiple-entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF AFRICA
- Passport – getting an African passport is quite easy these days, so you should be able to get one fast. Make sure that it is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card.
There are also several visa types for Turkey :
- Turkey Tourist
- Business visa
- Turkey Work Visa
- Turkey Student Visa
This Turkey e-Visa is being launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey e-Visa program was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Citizens of Bahrain are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa. Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Bahrain Turkey Visa is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Bahrain citizens travelling to the country for short stays.
WHAT IS THE TURKEY E-VISA FOR BAHRAINI CITIZENS?
The Turkey e-Visa is a permit for tourists to enter the country. Only people staying no more than 72 hours can enter Turkey without an eVisa. These people are usually transit travellers or tourists visiting cruise ships. Remember that this is a personal document which means all visitors must have Turkey Visa for Bahrain Citizens.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE TURKISH E-VISA?
If applying for a Turkey visa for citizens of Bahrain, this document is only valid for 180 days from arrival. It is also important to know that the stay cannot exceed 30 days within a 90-day period. However, the Turkey e-Visa is a multiple-entry document that allows you to visit the country multiple times.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY BAHRAINI CITIZENS
- A Bahraini passport valid for at least 90 days from the date of arrival
- An email address to receive the approved Turkey visa
- A debit or credit card to pay the Turkey visa fees from Bahrain
As a Mexican passport holder, you can obtain an e-Visa for Turkey. The online visa application makes it easy to travel from Mexican to Turkey. Mexican passport holders can now apply for a Turkey e-Visa. The Turkish e-Visa for Mexican Citizens replaces traditional embassy visas.
This Turkey e-Visa is being launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey e-Visa program was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Mexican citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa. Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for tourist, business, transit or medical purposes. The Turkey visa from Mexico is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Mexican citizens travelling to the country for short stays.
IS A VISA REQUIRED FOR MEXICANS TO ENTER TURKEY?
Yes, Mexican citizens need a visa to travel to Turkey, even for short stays. Fortunately, Mexicans can apply for a Turkey visa online without having to visit an embassy or consulate. the turkey e-Visa for Mexicans is valid for tourism and business trips, for stays up to 30 days. Mexicans must meet Turkey’seVisa requirements to apply for a visa online. For other types of travel, such as B. studying or working in Turkey and staying longer than 3 months, Mexican nationals must obtain a Turkish Tourist Visathroughan embassy or consulate.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE TURKISH E-VISA?
Mexican citizens are allowed single entry to Turkey for up to 30 days with the Turkey e-Visa, which is issued upon arrival. The electronic visa is valid for 180 days after entry. Mexico passport holders can use e-Visa for single entry and stay 90 days (3 months).
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY Mexican Citizens
- Mexican passport valid for 5 months after the arrival date
- Your passport: include a copy of your valid passport to get the required details.
- Email Address: you will get the travel document via email.
- Payment method: Pay the application fee using one of the available payment methods. You can use a debit/credit card.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050
Address:1 Chome-10-3-100 Roppongi
City: Minato City