In 2013, the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs replaced visa stamps and stickers with an electronic visa application system. Visitors who meet the requirements can now apply for a three-month visa to the Republic of Turkey online. A Turkey e-Visa, a government-issued document, is required to enter Turkey. Qualified applicants must fill out the Turkey e-Visa Application Form online in order to enter Turkey. An “Electronic Visa for Turkey” (e-Visa) is a travel document similar to a visa that the Turkish government issues for entry and travel inside Turkey. The 2013 online visa for Turkey is a single or multiple entry visa with a stay of 30 or 90 days, depending on the nationality of the passport holder. Certain actions must be taken in order to apply for a Turkish visa. In addition, the applicant must mention their country of origin and the intended date of admission. Make sure to finish all jobs in the correct order. If you make even the smallest mistake that could effect later applications, your application may be denied. A smartphone, laptop, or other electronic device can be used to submit a Turkey Visa Application Form. The application only takes a few minutes.
First, determine if you need a visa.
- Verify the sort of Turkish Visa you must obtain.
- Find out when to submit your application.
- Check the location for the visa application for Turkey.
- Gather the necessary paperwork.
- Application to be submitted
- Review and confirm payment of visa fees
- Receive your approved visa via e-mail
Foreigners can obtain a variety of visas from the Turkish government, depending on their purpose of visit and country of origin. People in transit to other nations for tourism or business are issued an electronic visa. If you need to travel to Turkey, you can apply for a Turkey e-Visa online, depending on your country of origin. The vast majority of visa applications are granted. Your visa application, however, may be declined for a variety of reasons. Typically, the agencies involved do not offer reasons for the visa refusal. Your travel or business plans may be jeopardized if you are denied a visa.
Why was my Turkish visa rejected?
- You may have an expired visa.
- It is possible that the purpose of your trip does not have an E-Visa approval. The electronic visa allows you to travel for tourist, business and transit purposes. If you are traveling for other reasons, you may need to apply for a visa at the Turkish Embassy or Consulate.
- Providing incorrect information about your application or failing to submit all of the documentation required for your application.
- No precise information in your application, e.g. the reason for your visit to the country, the conditions of your stay and how you will support yourself financially.
How to avoid Turkish Visa rejection?
Another alternative is to reapply for a visa online once any problems in the previous application have been corrected. Individuals who rely on their partner for financial support must show a marriage certificate to prove their marital status. You may be requested to show proof of current job if you do not. Bring all essential documentation with you to avoid extra back-and-forth travel. If you have all of the necessary documents, you may be able to acquire your visa the same day. You can apply for a new visa within 24 hours of your visa being rejected. If all of the data are correct and no other complications arise, you could receive your visa within three days of submitting your application.
In 2013, the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs launched the Turkey e-Visa program. Mexican citizens can apply for a Turkish visa quickly and easily online. Mexican citizens can now apply for an e-Visa to Turkey. This automated system was put in place to make it easier to go to Turkey and to boost security. Mexicans who want to visit Turkey for leisure, business, transit, or medical reasons must apply for a Turkey e-Visa. The Turkey visa from Mexico is mandatory for any Mexican citizen entering the country for a short amount of time. For Mexican citizens, traditional diplomatic visas have been superseded by the Turkish e-Visa. The Mexican eVisa for Turkey is valid for up to 30 days of tourism or business travel. Mexican citizens are allowed single entry to Turkey for up to 30 days with the Turkey e-Visa, which is issued upon arrival. The electronic visa is valid for 180 days after entry. Mexico passport holders can use e-Visa for single entry and stay 90 days (3 months). For other types of travel, such as studying or working in Turkey and staying longer than 3 months, Mexican citizens must obtain a Turkish tourist visa through an embassy or consulate. Mexicans must meet Turkey’s eVisa requirements to apply for a visa online. You can easily apply for a Turkish visa online without going to an embassy or consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY MEXICAN CITIZENS
- A Valid Mexican passport valid for 5 months after the arrival date
- Your passport: include a copy of your valid passport to get the required details.
- Email Address: you will get the travel document via email.
- Payment method: Pay the application fee using one of the available payment methods. You can use a debit/credit card.
Turkey is one of the most important tourist centers in recent years. More and more Canadian citizens are organizing trips to Turkey because there is a great variety of sights, different landscapes and interesting activities that will make your stay an unforgettable experience. Because Canada is not on the list of exempt nations for a Turkey visa, Canadian citizens must obtain a Turkey Visit Visa. Canada is one of several nations whose citizens can apply for a Turkish electronic visa, often known as an e-Visa. The e-Visa system was implemented in 2013, and it has substantially streamlined the visa application procedure for travel to Turkey. The online Turkey e-Visa requirements for Canadian nationals are straightforward. The Turkey e-Visa Online is a single or multiple entry visa that allows for stays of up to 30 or 90 days depending on the passport holder’s nationality and is valid for 180 days from the date of issue. Canadian citizens who intend to visit Turkey for tourism or business travel can obtain an e-Visa. It can also be used for transit through Turkey. Canadian citizens wishing to live in Turkey to work or study require a different type of visa, which can only be applied for at a Turkish embassy or consulate in their country of residence. If you want to stay in Turkey for more than 90 days for business or pleasure, you need to apply for a long-term permit instead of the e-Visa. Since the Turkey e-Visa is electronically linked to the applicant’s Canadian visa, once approved, the passport must be presented upon entry into Turkey. Applicants from Canada must meet certain requirements in order for their Turkey e-Visa to be approved. The online application form is quick and easy to fill out and can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
TURKEY VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADIAN CITIZENS
- A Canadian passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the day Canadians arrive in Turkey
- A current email address that is frequently used because you will receive all your information about the documentation process via email.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the visa fee.
Foreigners who need to visit Turkey during a crisis are granted an emergency visa (e-emergency visa). Any quick and urgent necessity can be met with a Turkey Urgent Visa. For individuals who require a Turkish visa immediately, the Turkey e-Visa is available. You can apply for an emergency visa to Turkey if you live outside Turkey and need to visit Turkey for a crisis or urgent reason, such as the loss of a family member or loved one, coming to court for legal reasons, or your family member or loved one is suffering from a real disease. You don’t even need to print your visa because the e-Visa is automatically linked to your passport. The Turkish government has made it easy for most nationalities to apply for the Turkish e-Visa online by completing an Online Turkey Visa Application.
Documentation Required for Urgent Visa for Turkey
- A valid passport with a validity of 6 months
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the visa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Travel tickets to Turkey
- A letter from your doctor detailing your medical condition and why you are seeking treatment in the country.
- Evidence that indicates the individual who is unwell or injured is a close relative.
- You must also show proof that the deceased was a close relative.
Company Name: TURKEY Visa Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram