Foreign visitors from many countries require a visa to enter Turkey. The Turkish e-Visa replaces the previous “sticker visa” and was created to speed up the visa application process, which in turn allows visitors to save time in applying for a visa and entering the country. Introduced in 2013, the online visa for Turkey is a single or multiple entry visa allowing stays of 30 or 90 days depending on the nationality of the passport holder. Citizens of more than 50 nations can obtain an e-Visa for Turkey: e-Visa applicants do not need to visit an embassy or consulate. Eligible citizens are required to complete the Turkey e-Visa Application Form online in order to enter the country. Turkey e-Visa is generally valid for 180 days from the date of issue. The Turkey e-Visa is available for citizens traveling for tourism and business (trade) reasons. Travelers who wish to travel to Turkey for other reasons such as work, or study need to apply through a Turkish embassy or consulate. The application is 100% online and travelers receive the approved permit in less than 48 hours. Applicants can also get the visa within 1 hour with Priority Service.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE TURKEY E-VISA?
- A Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival.
- A valid Email address to receive notifications and the approved Turkey eVisa.
- You can use a valid Debit or credit card to pay for the Turkey eVisa fees.
Eligibility for getting Turkey Visa:
- Be a genuine traveler – You must have a valid and good intention behind traveling to the country.
- Eligible to bear all expenses -You must possess sufficient funds to support yourself and any dependents throughout the stay.
- Reasons to return – You must have strong ties in your home country that will ensure that you will return after your stay.
- Be of good character – You must have a clean criminal track record and be of good character. You may have to provide PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) for the same.
- Be in good health – You must at least meet the minimum health requirements required by the authorities.
Introduced in 2013, the online visa for Turkey is a single or multiple entry visa allowing a stay of 30 or 90 days depending on the nationality of the passport holder. With an approved e-Visa, foreigners can visit Türkiye for up to 90 days for tourism or business reasons. Travelers from more than 50 countries can now apply for a Turkish visa online. Citizens of eligible countries can easily obtain their Turkey e-Visa through an online application form. The electronic visa replaces the “sticky visa” and the “stamp visa”. Turkey e-Visa is generally valid for 180 days from the date of issue. Eligible travelers are required to fill in the Turkish e-Visa Application Form with their personal details and passport details. Travelers who wish to travel to Turkey for other reasons such as work, or study need to apply through a Turkish embassy or consulate. You must follow certain procedures to apply for a Turkish visa. The applicant must also state their country of origin and an expected date of entry. Be sure to complete all tasks in the exact order presented. Your application may be denied if you make the slightest mistake that could affect subsequent applications. Turkey Visa Application Form can be submitted from a smartphone, laptop or any other electronic device. The application only takes a few minutes.
- Verify the sort of Turkish Visa you must obtain.
- Find out when to submit your application.
- Check the location for the visa application for Turkey.
- Gather the necessary paperwork.
- Application to be submitted
- Review and confirm payment of visa fees
- Receive your approved visa via e-mail
Turkey Visa for Indonesian Citizens
The Turkey e-Visa for Indonesians is an e-Visa that allows the holder to visit the Republic of Turkey for tourism or business purposes. The Turkish e-Visa is an authorization document that allows visitors to enter Turkey legally. You can apply for a Turkey e-Visa instead. Indonesian citizens wishing to visit Turkey no longer need to apply for a Turkish visa. Turkey currently issues electronic visas to citizens of 40 countries. Electronic visas are included in the visa policies of many countries and have spread internationally in recent years. If you are from Indonesia, you are one of the 40 nationalities who no longer have to visit the Turkish embassy. The Turkish government introduced the Turkey e-Visa in 2013 to make it easier for foreign citizens to visit. The e-Visa is valid for 180 days (6 months) and grants Indonesian visitors a single entry and stay of up to 30 days. Apply for the electronic visa from the comfort of your own home or from any place with an internet connection. The convenient application process is entirely online, so there is no need to visit an embassy or consulate.
Turkey e-Visa Requirements for Indonesian Citizens
- A valid Indonesian passport with a validity of 60 days or more after the trip.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Travel tickets to Turkey
Urgent situations may arise that might justify a visit to Turkey. Turkey Urgent Visa can be applied for any immediate and urgent need. Foreigners who need to visit Turkey in the event of a crisis will be issued with a Turkish Emergency Visa (e-Emergency Visa). Turkey Urgent Visa can be applied for any immediate and urgent needs. The urgent application option can be used to prove that you need the e-Visa urgently. Maybe you just found out that you have a business meeting in Turkey that you hadn’t planned, or there’s a festival you just decided to attend, or you’ve arrived at the port of entry only to find that your country isn’t more in Turkey is “Visa.” on arrival” list. If you live outside Turkey and need to visit Turkey for a crisis or urgent reason such as: The death of a family member or loved one, going to court for legal reasons or your family member or loved one is suffering from a real illness, you can apply for an emergency visa to Turkey. The Turkish government has made it easier for most nationalities to apply for the Turkish e-Visa online by completing an Online Turkey Visa Application.
Documentation Required for Urgent Visa for Turkey
- A valid passport with a validity of 6 months
- You can use a Credit or debit card to pay for the visa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the E-Visa in their Inbox.
- Travel tickets to Turkey
- A letter from your doctor detailing your medical condition and why you are seeking treatment in the country.
- Evidence that indicates the individual who is unwell or injured is a close relative.
- You must also show proof that the deceased was a close relative.
Turkey is a very popular travel destination for US citizens. To enjoy Turkey’s rich culture, delicious cuisine and amazing historical architecture. The Turkish e-Visa replaces the previous “sticker visa” and was created to speed up the visa application process. There are 3 ways to get a Turkey visa from the US: online (recommended), on arrival or at an embassy. This modern and convenient system makes it easy to apply for Turkey visa online from USA. The United States is on the list of countries whose citizens are eligible for an online Turkey e-Visa, meaning that US citizens can quickly obtain travel authorization to this beautiful and historic country. It can be used for single or multiple entries into Turkey. Turkey’s visa policy states that US passport holders require a visa to enter Türkiye, even for short stays. Turkey e-Visa requirements for US citizens are simple and straightforward. Introduced in 2013, the Turkey e-Visa is a single or multiple entry visa that allows for a stay of 30 or 90 days depending on the nationality of the passport holder. It can also be used for transit through Turkey. US citizens can visit Turkey for a maximum of 90 days with e-Visa Turkey. The e-Visa is valid for 180 days from the date of issue. Embassy visa is required for stays longer than 3 months in Türkiye. US citizens are recommended to use the eVisa system as it is the fastest and most convenient way to apply for a visa. Applying for a Turkish visa for US citizens no longer means going in person to a national embassy or consulate or getting a visa upon arrival at the border. Instead, the application is completely online. Americans fill out the form on their smartphone or computer and receive the approved Turkish e-Visa by email.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO A US CITIZEN NEED TO OBTAIN A TURKEY VISA?
- A valid passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- A complete passport scan.
- A valid email address where notifications and the e-Visa will be sent.
- You can use a Credit/Debit card for paying the visa fees.
Company Name: TURKEY Visa Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram