DelveInsight’s ‘Treg Cell-based Therapies Pipeline Insight 2022′ report provides comprehensive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline Treg cell-based therapies in various stages of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies are working to advance the pipeline space and future growth potential of the Treg cell-based therapies pipeline domain.
Key Takeaways from the Treg Cell-based Therapies Pipeline Report
- DelveInsight’s Treg cell-based therapies pipeline report depicts a robust space with 22+ active players working to develop 25+ pipeline therapies for various indications.
- Key Treg cell-based therapies companies such as Orca Bio, Caladrius Biosciences, Sangamo Therapeutics, Cellenkos, VT BIO, Rapa Therapeutics, Quell Therapeutics, Coya Therapeutics, Sonoma Biotherapeutics, GentiBio, AstraZeneca, TCR² Therapeutics, KSQ Therapeutics, Kyverna Therapeutics, Astellas, Abata Therapeutics, TRACT Therapeutics, Adaptive Biotechnologies, PolTREG, TeraImmune, and others are evaluating new Treg cell-based therapies to improve the treatment landscape.
- Promising Treg cell-based therapies in the pipeline in various stages of development include Orca-T, CLBS03, TX200, CK0804, VT301, RAPA 501, QEL-001, CK 0804, COYA 101, SBT-77-7200 series, SBT-77-7101, TRuC Tregs, Treg Program, KYV-101,TRK 001, TCR-Treg, TI-168, TI-235, TI-495, and others.
Recent Developmental Activities in the Treg Cell-based Therapies Pipeline Report
- In April 2022, Quell Therapeutics Ltd and Cellistic™ announced they had entered into a strategic collaboration for the co-development of an iPSC-derived Treg cell therapy platform. The goal of the partnership is to facilitate the future expansion of Quell’s autologous Treg cell therapy pipeline by adding off-the-shelf, allogeneic Treg cell therapy products, leveraging Cellistic™’s expertise in differentiation and scale-up of iPSC processes for allogeneic cell therapy applications.
- In August 2022, Sonoma Biotherapeutics, Inc. announced that it had entered into a lease agreement to develop an approximately 83,000 square-foot Research and Development (R&D) and Manufacturing Center to expand its operations in Seattle and complement its existing R&D enterprise in South San Francisco.The state-of-the-art Center supported the R&D and manufacturing of Sonoma Bio’s pipeline of gene-modified Treg therapies for autoimmune and inflammatory diseases at scale.
- In August 2022, GentiBio, Inc. announced that it had entered into a collaboration with Bristol Myers Squibb to develop new engineered Treg therapies to re-establish immune tolerance and repair tissue in patients living with inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). The collaboration brings together GentiBio’s proprietary engineered Treg platform for generating scalable, stable, highly-selective, and durable Tregs with Bristol Myers Squibb’s leadership in cell therapies and immunology.
- In August 2022, Orca Bio, announced Precision-T, its pivotal Phase III study, is open, enrolling and treating patients at clinical trial sites including Stanford Health Care, City of Hope, Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University, Sarah Cannon Research Institute, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Oregon Health & Science University. Precision-T is expected to enroll approximately 174 patients at more than 20 transplant centers across the U.S. The pivotal Precision-T Study evaluates the safety and efficacy of Orca Bio’s investigational Orca-T compared to standard of care allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
- In June 2022, Coya Therapeutics, Inc. announced that it had raised approximately $10.3 million from institutional and accredited investors. The financing brings the total funding to date to over $20 million. The financing is used to advance multiple Treg programs into Phase I and Phase IIb clinical studies targeting neurodegenerative and autoimmune diseases.
Request a sample and discover the recent advances in Treg cell-based therapies @ Treg Cell-based Therapies Pipeline Outlook
Treg Cell-based Therapies Overview
Treg cells, which account for 5-7% of CD4+ T cells, develop both directly in the thymus (tTreg cells) and peripherally (pTreg cells). pTreg cells develop from CD4+ conventional T cells, particularly in the gut, in the presence of high levels of transforming growth factor (TGF) and retinoic acid in the environment or in response to metabolites produced by microbiota.
Treg Cell-based Therapies Pipeline Insight Report
The Treg cell-based therapies pipeline report provides detailed profiles of pipeline assets, a comparative analysis of clinical and non-clinical stage Treg cell-based therapies, inactive and dormant assets, a comprehensive assessment of driving and restraining factors, and an assessment of opportunities and risks in the Treg cell-based therapies pipeline landscape.
Treg Cell-Based Therapies of Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Treg Cell-Based Therapies with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Treg Cell-Based Therapies treatment.
- Treg Cell-Based Therapies key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Treg Cell-Based Therapies market.
Find out more about Treg cell-based therapies @ Treg Cell-based Therapies Clinical Trials Analysis
Treg Cell-based Therapies Therapeutics Assessment
The Treg cell-based therapies pipeline report proffers an integral view of the emerging Treg cell-based therapies segmented by stage, product type, molecule type, mechanism of action, and route of administration.
Scope of the Treg Cell-based Therapies Pipeline Report
- Coverage: Global
- Treg cell-based therapies Therapeutic Assessment By Product Type: Mono, Combination, Mono/Combination
- Treg cell-based therapies Therapeutic Assessment By Clinical Stages: Discovery, Pre-clinical, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III
- Treg cell-based therapies Therapeutics Assessment By Route of Administration: Intravenous, Parenteral
- Treg cell-based therapies Therapeutics Assessment By Molecule Type: CAR-T cell therapy, T lymphocyte cell therapy, Regulatory T lymphocyte cell therapy.
- Treg cell-based therapies Therapeutics Assessment By Mechanism of Action: Immunologic cytotoxicity, T lymphocyte replacement, Cell replacement, Regulatory T-lymphocyte replacements.
- Key Treg Cell-based Therapies Companies: Orca Bio, Caladrius Biosciences, Sangamo Therapeutics, Cellenkos, VT BIO, Rapa Therapeutics, Quell Therapeutics, Coya Therapeutics, Sonoma Biotherapeutics, GentiBio, AstraZeneca, TCR² Therapeutics, KSQ Therapeutics, Kyverna Therapeutics, Astellas, Abata Therapeutics, TRACT Therapeutics, Adaptive Biotechnologies, PolTREG, TeraImmune, and others
- Key Treg Cell-based Therapies in Pipeline: Orca-T, CLBS03, TX200, CK0804, VT301, RAPA 501, QEL-001, CK 0804, COYA 101, SBT-77-7200 series, SBT-77-7101, TRuC Tregs, Treg Program, KYV-101,TRK 001, TCR-Treg, TI-168, TI-235, TI-495, and others.
Dive deep into rich insights for Treg cell-based therapies assessment, visit @ Treg Cell-based Therapies Treatment Landscape Analysis
Table of Content
1. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Report Introduction
3. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Current Treatment Patterns
4. Treg Cell-Based Therapies – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment
6. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Discontinued Products
13. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Product Profiles
14. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Key Companies
15. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
17. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Unmet Needs
18. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Future Perspectives
19. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Analyst Review
21. Treg Cell-Based Therapies Report Methodology
For further information on the Treg cell-based therapies pipeline therapeutics, reach out @ Treg Cell-based Therapies Companies
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States