The global Trauma Devices Market size is expected to reach USD 11.2 billion in 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 6.1% CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of severe fractures and rising expenditure on research and development of trauma devices are among key factors likely to drive the market during the forecast period. Medical devices used for fixation of small bones and joints are categorized under orthopedic trauma.
The market for trauma devices is likely to witness high growth in the coming years due to rising geriatric population and surge in number of road accidents. The market is driven by technological advancements, with key players introducing array of products through extensive research capabilities and expanding their segment portfolio through partnerships with other players.
For instance, in July 2017, Cardinal Health acquired the patient recovery business from Medtronic for USD 6.1 billion. The acquisition helped expand Cardinal Health’s portfolio by adding 23 product categories, including segment leader brands such as Kendall, Curity, Kangaroo, Dover, and Argyle.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Trauma Devices Market Research Report@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/trauma-devices-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Rising number of road accidents and increase in expenditure on research and development is expected to drive the trauma devices market from 2018 to 2025
- Osteoporotic fractures affect around 8.9 million people every year, mainly menopausal women, and causes osteoporotic fracture in more than 30.0% women over the age of 50
- Around 40.0% of trauma injuries occur due to falls and motor vehicle accidents. Elderly population as well as children below the age of 7 are more prone to falls. Motor vehicle accidents account for over 28% of trauma injuries
- Internal fixators dominated the market by type in 2017; however, external fixators are anticipated to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period
- Key industry contributors include Depuy Synthes, Stryker; Zimmer Biomet, Smith & Nephew, Wright Medical Group N.V., Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions, Integra LifeSciences, Acumed, Bioretec Ltd., and Cardinal Health.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/1804/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global trauma devices market based on type, surgical site, end use, and region:
Trauma Devices Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Internal Fixators
- Plates & Screws
- Rods & Pins
- External Fixators
- Uniplanar & Multiplanar Fixators
- Circular Fixators
- Hybrid Fixators
Trauma Devices Surgical Site Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Upper Extremities
- Hand & Wrist
- Lower Extremities
- Hip & Pelvis
- Lower Leg
- Foot & Ankle
Trauma Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Trauma Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Browse Related Reports @
Neurostimulation Devices Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/neurostimulation-devices-industry
Neurovascular Devices Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/neurovascular-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States