The global transfection reagent & equipment market is expected to reach USD 1,086.02 million by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This anticipated growth in demand can be attributed to growing need for protein production, biopharmaceutical development, and vaccine research and development; all of which rely heavily on cytological R&D and transfection.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/transfection-reagent-amp-equipment-market
Larger market entities are also involved in efforts to expand their market presence in the Asia Pacific region and tap the high potential for growth available. Expected growth of genomic and proteomic research is also a strong factor which will positively impact the growth in demand for transfection.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Out of both the broad segments of products available, transfection equipment accounted for a larger share of the market in 2014 and owing to their inherently more expensive nature than reagents are expected to maintain this dominant position over the forecast period.
- The market space for transfection has an abundant number of methods to achieve the aforementioned. However, these vary significantly in usage rates and implementation complexities. Electroporation and liposomal transfection combine to account for over 30% of the market owing to high associated advantages.
- Growing applications of transfection techniques poise the segments in a strong position and estimated valuation clocks usage of transfection in gene expression at over USD 130 million and for protein production at over USD 110 million for the year 2014.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/biotechnology
- North America was observed to be responsible for the largest share of revenue in 2014 which amounted to a little over USD 240 million. The United States houses the headquarters of operations for a number of market leaders and a number of established research and development. This provides a strong platform for development, manufacture & distribution various vaccines, and biopharmaceuticals which fuels market growth.
- However, it is Asia Pacific region which is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period in various segments owing to considerable growth of cytological research, development of biosimilar drugs and high potential of growth in these relatively untapped regional segments.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period in terms of increasing production and development of vaccines, drugs, and new biologics. Supportive government initiatives pertaining to increasing investments by manufacturers and governments in biopharmaceutical manufacturing and high untapped market opportunities are the important factors accounting for the expected growth of market in this region over the forecast period.
- Promega, Roche and Thermo Fisher owned Life Technologies accounted for the largest of revenue in 2014 and are involved in new product development for expansion of their portfolios over the forecast period. Acquisition of smaller players is also expected over the forecast period by larger companies
- Key market players in the Transfection Reagent & Equipment Market include BTX (Harvards Apparatus Inc.), SignaGen Laboratories, OriGene Technologies, EMD Millipore, VWR International LLC, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Mirus Bio LLC, F. Hoffman-La Roche AG, Lonza AG, Life Technologies (Thermo Fisher), and Promega Corporation.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- China Interferometer Industry –
- China Express Delivery Industry –
- China Nuclear Power Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States