Global Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market is likely to reach USD 6.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Technological advancement is an important factor for market growth as countries are becoming more concerned about the public health and safety. The growing environmental concerns including harmful air pollutants are driving the need for greener products in a bid to promote a healthy environment.
Paints are regarded as a major source of harmful VOC emissions. This has resulted in the development of thermoplastic coatings and other environment-friendly alternatives over paints. The rate of road fatalities is another primary concern which is forcing regional governments to invest in technological development to ensure highway safety and maintenance. There is a need for technological development to deal with such issues efficiently and improve the global economic condition as well.
Manufacturers are taking initiatives to develop innovative marking systems and temperature sensitive paints, which in turn is increasing their product sale as more countries are focused toward beefing up their safety and maintenance. Various initiatives to reduce accidents and improve road safety & maintenance are expected to influence the overall market demand positively. The consumer buying behavior is supposed to be influenced by newly developed high-performance coatings with improved characteristics.
Key manufacturers operating in the market include Automark Technologies Sherwin-Williams Company, Geveko Markings, Ennis-Flint, Crown Technologies, Swarco AG, etc.
Full Research Report on Global Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market Analysis:
U.S. traffic road marking coatings market volume by product, 2014 – 2025 (Tons)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Thermoplastic coatings emerged as the fastest product segment.This segment expected to reach 429.0 kilo tons by 2025
- Thermoplastic markings are applied in a thick/built up layer to create rumble strips. This coating sets quickly and will adhere strongly to the surface
- Paint is expected to be the largest segment with a market share of around 44.5% by volume
- Asia Pacific region is expected to emerge as the fastest growing region and will reach a market valuation of USD 1,670.5 million by 2025
- In North America, The Government has rolled out initiatives to enhance road infrastructure, increasing sales, and encouraging the development of durable, high-performance products with enhanced visibility and skid resistance
- There is a high degree of price competition among industry participants. Innovation remains a major factor for competitive advantage and higher profit margins.
View Related Reports of this category by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Traffic Road Marking Coatings Market on the basis of product and region:
Traffic Road Marking Coatings Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Preformed Polymer Tape
- By Product
- Thermoplastic Tape
- Pressure Sensitive Tape
- By Application
- Road Marking Lines
- Road Marking Labels
- By Usage
Traffic Road Marking Coatings Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
View Press Release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-traffic-road-marking-coating-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States