The global trade surveillance market size is expected to reach USD 2.9 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 19.7% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing need for monitoring trade activities in financial institutions, consulting firms, and government regulatory offices is considered to be the primary factor for the market growth. The market growth is ascribed to rising pressure on financial markets to adhere to the regulations and compliances.
At the government level, regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) provide trade surveillance system to help maintain securities laws and protect investors against fraud. Furthermore, the benefits such as improved workflow management and internal control are also anticipated to increase the demand for trade surveillance in these regulatory agencies over the forecast period.
Furthermore, the market is also driven by increasing number of insurance businesses and rising demand for advanced banking solutions, especially in Asia Pacific, which currently accounts for the second-fastest growth. Furthermore, Asia Pacific has a substantial impact on the market misconduct and cross-border trading, which in turn is boosting the trade surveillance market growth in this region.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/trade-surveillance-market
Trade Surveillance Market Report Highlights
• The market is anticipated to witness substantial growth during the forecast period owing to rising adoption among various end users including government regulators, market operators, and IT services providers
• The solutions segment accounted for the highest market share in 2019 owing to the associated benefits such as optimization of surveillance data, enhancement of compliance management, and streamlining of case management
• The on-premises deployment segment accounted for the largest share due to various benefits such as easy integration with the existing IT infrastructure of the enterprise and high level of data security
• Europe is anticipated to register a significant growth and dominate the market in the forecast period owing to extensive adoption of cloud-based trade surveillance systems by various enterprises and trading regulations imposed by the government
• Key players in the trade surveillance market include NICE Systems; Crisil Limited; Aquis Technologies; Scila; OneMarketData, LLC; IPC System, Inc.; B-Next; ACA Compliance Group; Red Deer (Jersey) Ltd.; Nasdaq, Inc.; and SIA S.P.A.
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/trade-surveillance-market/request/rs1
Trade Surveillance Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global trade surveillance market based on component, deployment, and region:
Trade Surveillance Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Risk and Compliance
• Reporting and Monitoring
• Surveillance & Analytics
• Case Management
Trade Surveillance Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Trade Surveillance Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/7173/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Trade Management Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component (Solutions, Services), By Deployment, By End Use (Transportation, Retail, Manufacturing), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States