Located in Etobicoke, a northern region of Toronto, sits the New Beginnings rehabilitation center. This sober living facility offers clients a modern, spa-like environment where they can come, relax and be inspired to better themselves and change their lives. Unlike traditional rehabilitation centers, which usually feel cold and clinical, the New Beginnings Sober Living facility has gone to great lengths to create an up-to-date atmosphere, with a sleek design and the feel of an upper class retreat or a high-end boutique hotel.
What does New Beginnings offer its guests?
New beginnings is one of the most recognized rehabilitation facilities in the Toronto area and offers its clients exceptional counselling and therapy services. It also offers its guests:
- Over 5,000 square feet of living accommodations.
- Private and semi-private suites, all beautifully decorated with sleek, modern furnishings.
- Multiple common lounge areas that have been designed in a peaceful, elegant style, with relaxation in mind.
- A tranquil, outdoor courtyard, surrounded by nature; the perfect place to relax and unwind.
- An outdoor firepit; an excellent way to spend your evening socializing, roasting marshmallows and watching the stars.
- Basketball courts and a fitness center for those looking to stay active and get in shape.
- Ping Pong table, air hockey table and a pool table for those looking to start a friendly competition among their peers.
- Nutritious, home cooked meals.
- Wi-Fi throughout the facility
What sets New Beginnings apart from other facilities?
New Beginnings offers its clients a safe, communal environment of like-minded people who are all looking to better themselves and recover from their addictions. By offering a stable support system, personalized therapy and counselling services and a 12 step program, all in a quiet and serene setting that is conducive to sober living, their clients have a higher rate of success and a better chance of continuing their sobriety after leaving the facility. The facility’s modern design and sleek interior allows clients to feel as though they have escaped to a retreat and offers a sense of tranquility that other similar facilities in the area can’t offer.
About New Beginnings Sober Living facility
The New Beginnings Sober Living facility is a 5,000 square foot facility located in Etobicoke, Toronto. It is a privately run rehabilitation home, located in a quiet, residential neighbourhood, that caters to men who are looking to break free from their addictions and live a sober life. All of the staff at New Beginnings are fully trained and qualified with years of experience assisting those with addictions.
Company Name: Sober Living Toronto
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:3 Warrendale Ct, Etobicoke
State: Ontario M9V 1P9