If people are interested in buying solenoid valves from Phnom Penh, Cambodia, like solenoid valves of CAT, Komatsu, Kobelco，Hitachi excavators. But they still need to determine from which country to buy suitable manufacturers, these manufacturers should provide the most reliable and high-quality solenoid valves, this guide lists the best solenoid valve suppliers in Cambodia. Each manufacturer in the following list has the ability to provide safe, high-quality solenoid valves.
These manufacturers include:
- YanGu Construction Machinery Parts Co., Ltd.
- KZ Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Maxis Corporation is a merged company.
- Tmaxtractor company.
YanGu Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. provides a one-stop service platform for parts purchasers, involved with the entire excavator spare parts from body parts to undercarriage parts. There’re around 20 thousand SKUs online, including undercarriage parts, hydraulic parts, engine parts, electronic parts, cooling, and some maintenance parts like filters, rubber hoses，Hydraulic pump solenoid valve, rotary solenoid valve, main pump solenoid valve, walking solenoid valve and etc. for Caterpillar parts, Komatsu parts, Hitachi parts, Hyundai parts, Kobelco parts. Especially in the category of electrical devices, Yangu’s product quality is much higher than other suppliers, but the price is very affordable, very suitable for the Cat320 brand models in Cambodia.
If people want to check if the goods they need are in stock, they could contact: Tel/Whatsapp/WeChat: +86 138 2229 1454.
KZ Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of specialization and diversification engineering machinery parts. With the main product range, including floating seals, oil seals, seal kits, rock breaker seal kits, o-ring kits, DU bushings, Turbo Chargers, Water Pumps, gasket kits, filters, and other related products.
If you have any inquires, please feel free to contact: Tel/Whatsapp/WeChat: +86 138 2229 1434.
Maxis Corporation is a merged company of Tokushu Kouzai and Juki Buhin. Through the many years, they have been able to distribute superior-high-quality excavator spare parts and accessories national wide. They have a huge stock of high-quality excavator spare parts in their warehouse which makes fast shipment.
Like undercarriage parts, engine parts, and buckets. They cover the Japanese brand; Komatsu, Hitachi, Caterpillar, Mitsubishi, Sumitomo, Kobelco, Kato, Yanmar, etc.
If people want to know more or even to visit the site, they will share their detailed address, customers can contact：Tel/Whatsapp/WeChat: +86 138 2229 1425.
Tmaxtractor company are mainly engaged in the Undercarriage, Buckets, Rubber tracks, Bolts, and nuts. They provide customers with high quality, world-class service, and the most advanced excavator equipment. If people have questions about excavator spare parts, they can contact：Tel/Whatsapp/WeChat: +86 138 2229 1454.
Benefits of Buying Solenoid Valve in Cambodia
Doing business with any country/region faces many challenges, including cultural, legal, and regulatory barriers. Therefore, before taking major steps to import any products from other countries, some challenging factors must be considered. However, buying solenoid valves from Cambodia will bring many benefits, including:
- Good quality and cheap,
- Quality Assurance,
- Very friendly and trustworthy people (scams are rare),
- Stable government support,
- Clear tax policy，
Factors to Consider as Solenoid Valve Buyer’s Guide
The best use of the solenoid valve for the excavator depends entirely on the solenoid valve selected, the working principle, and the installation guide. Therefore, the correct use of solenoid valves can provide certain protections for the machine and make the machine run better. Therefore, some factors to consider as a buyer’s guide for solenoid valves include:
Solenoid Valve Working principle:
There is a closed cavity in the solenoid valve with holes at different positions. Each hole is connected to a different oil pipe. In the middle of the cavity is a piston. There are two electromagnets on both sides. Which side of the magnet coil will be energized by the valve body. To which side is attracted, control the movement of the valve body to open or close the different oil discharge holes, and the oil inlet hole is normally open, the hydraulic oil will enter the different oil discharge pipes, and then the piston of the cylinder is pushed by the oil pressure, The piston drives the piston rod, and the piston rod drives the mechanical device. In this way, the mechanical movement is controlled by controlling the current on and off of the electromagnet.
Solenoid Valve Types:
At the same time, there are many kinds of solenoid valves. Different solenoid valves play a role in different positions of the control system. The most commonly used ones are check valves, safety valves, directional control valves, speed control valves, etc.
Solenoid Valve Main feature：
1. External leakage is blocked, internal leakage is easy to control, safe to use
2. The system is simple, can connect to the computer, and the price is low
3. Express action, small power, light appearance
4. The adjustment accuracy is limited and the applicable medium is limited
5. Diverse models and wide applications
Solenoid Valve Installation matters:
1. When installing, pay attention that the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the medium. Do not install in a place with direct dripping or splashing water. The solenoid valve should be installed vertically upwards;
2. The solenoid valve should be guaranteed to work normally within the 15%-10% fluctuation range of the rated voltage of the power supply voltage;
3. After the solenoid valve is installed, there must be no reverse pressure difference in the pipeline. And it needs to be powered on several times to make it suitable for temperature before it can be put into use;
4. Thoroughly clean the pipeline before installing the solenoid valve. The medium should be free of impurities. Install a filter before the valve;
5. When the solenoid valve fails or is cleaned, to ensure the system continues to run, a bypass device should be installed.
Solenoid Valve Type selection attention:
The four principles of safety, reliability, applicability, and economy should be followed in the selection of solenoid valve first, and then according to the six aspects of on-site working conditions (ie pipeline parameters, fluid parameters, pressure parameters, electrical Parameters, action methods, special requirements for selection).
Solenoid Valve Failure phenomenon：
1. The solenoid valve terminal is loose or the thread is off. The solenoid valve must not be energized, and the thread can be tightened.
2. The solenoid valve coil is burned out. One can remove the solenoid valve wiring and measure with a multimeter. If it is open, the solenoid valve coil will burn out.
3. When there are mechanical impurities or too little lubricating oil, it is easy to get stuck. To remove the solenoid valve, take out the valve core and valve core sleeve, clean with CCI4 so that the valve core can move flexibly in the valve sleeve.
4. Air leakage: Air leakage will cause insufficient air pressure, making it difficult to open and close the forced valve, and handle it when the solenoid valve is power-off.
Now, if people want to buy solenoid valves, Cambodia is a good country to buy solenoid valves.
If customers want to know more information, they can Contact Stephani, Tel/Whatsapp/WeChat: +86 138 2229 1454.
Company Name: YanGu Engineering Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd
Contact Person: Stephanie
Email: Send Email
Phone: +86 138 2229 1454
Address:Tianhe District, Kelin Road 18C