The Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) market report is a window to the industry which explains what market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends are. Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market accounted to USD 13.51 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
FREE | Sample Copy is Available @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
Global Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market,By Product (Instruments (Hiseq series, Miseq series, ION Torrent, SOLiD, Pacbio Rs II and Sequel system), Consumables (Sample preparation consumables, Other), Services (Sequencing services, Data management services), by Application (Diagnostics, Drug Discovery , Biomarker Discovery , Precision Medicine , Agriculture & Animal Research), by End-user (Hospitals & Clinics, Research Centers and Academic & Government Institutes, and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies), by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Major Market Competitors:
- Illumina, Inc.,
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.,
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.,
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies,
- PerkinElmer, Inc.,
- GATC Biotech AG,
- Agilent Technologies,
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
- Macrogen, Inc.,
- Eurofins Scientific,
- Biomatters Limited,
- Genomatix GmbH,
- PierianDx, Myriad Genetics, Inc.,
- Partek Incorporated,
- DNASTAR, Inc.,
- New England Biolabs
- Among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Advanced technology in NGS platforms and increased applications of NGS.
- Increased in adoption of NGS among research laboratories and academic institutes.
- Efficient speed, cost, and accuracy of the technology.
- Drug discovery applications in NGS technology are some of the factors which drives the market.
- R&D investments are another factor to grow the market.
- Lack of skilled technicians.
- Accuracy and uniformity concerns in diagnostics testing limits the growth of market.
- Interpretation of complex data and issues regarding storage of sequencing data hinders the market.
- Legal and ethical issues are the challenge in the growing market.
- Emerging markets are proving the new opportunities in the growth of the market.
- Application of NGS in precision medicines & Biomarker discovery.
Key Highlights of Report
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market.
- Details of their operations, product and services.
- Recent developments and key financial metrics.
The Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click here@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar