Top 10 Medical Device Technologies Market in terms of revenue was estimated to be worth $437.4 billion in 2022 and is poised to reach $577.5 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2022 to 2027 according to a new report by MarketsandMarkets™. Factors such as rising prevalence of Rising prevalence of chronic diseases and related increase in disability-adjusted life years (DALYs), Technological advancements in medical devices and rapidly increasing aging population will lead this market growth in forecast period.
Download an Illustrative overview: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=96
The IVD Market segment is expected to account for the largest share of the Top 10 Medical device technologies market in 2021
The gradual transition from centralised testing to point-of-care testing, rising concern over early disease diagnosis in developing nations, the emergence of rapid PoC technologies, and rising use of automated analyzers are the main factors driving the in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market’s growth. However, during the forecast period, a poor reimbursement scenario is anticipated to limit market growth.
The global respiratory care & anesthesia devices market segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR in the Top 10 Medical device technologies market during the forecast period
The increasing need for advanced and innovative machines and equipment and high incidence of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) and obtrusive sleep apnea (OSA) are key factors driving the growth of this market. The changing preference of patients towards home care devices is expected to propel the growth of anesthesia and respiratory care devices market.
The North America segment is expected to account for the largest share of the Top 10 Medical device technologies market in 2021
North America holds largest share in Top 10 Medical device technologies market 2021. The growth in this market will be driven by the rising geriatric population, growing incidences of lifestyle diseases, and the rising demand for technologically advanced devices. However, stringent regulatory policies and a lack of reimbursement are expected to restrain the growth of this market.
Inquiry Before Buying: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=96
Top 10 Medical Device Technologies Market Dynamics:
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases and related increase in disability-adjusted life years (DALYs)
- Technological advancements in medical devices
- Rapidly increasing aging population
- Uncertainty in reimbursement
- Excise tax on medical devices in the U.S.
- Increasing investments from government bodies and private players in healthcare sectors in emerging economies
- Increasing focus of key players on the medical devices market in emerging countries
- High cost of medical devices and implants
- Hospital budget cuts
- Increasing adoption of refurbished medical devices
Key Market Players:
Major players operating in the Top 10 medical device technologies market Abbott Laboratories, Inc. (US), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Stryker Corporation (US), Boston Scientific Corporation (US), Johnson & Johnson (US), Medtronic PLC (Ireland), Smith & Nephew PLC (UK), GE Healthcare (US) are some of the market players.
- In March 2023, The company Abbott launched received U.S FDA has approval for Epic Max stented tissue valve to treat people with aortic regurgitation or stenosis.
- In March 2023, the company Abbott launched received U.S FDA has approved FreeStyle Libre 2 and FreeStyle Libre 3 integrated continuous glucose monitoring (iCGM) system sensors for integration with automated insulin delivery (AID) systems.
- In November 2022, Roche diagnostics Received US FDA approval of the VENTANA FOLR1 (FOLR1-2.1) RxDx Assay, the first immunohistochemistry (IHC) companion diagnostic test to aid in identifying epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC) patients who are eligible for targeted treatment with ELAHERE (mirvetuximab soravtansine-gynx).
- In November 2022, Siemens Healthineers launched Viato.Mobile with 1.5 Tesla for high-quality MR imaging.
Get 10% Free Customization on this Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=96
Company Name: MarketsandMarkets™ Research Private Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Aashish Mehra
Email: Send Email
Address:630 Dundee Road Suite 430
State: IL 60062
Country: United States