Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Thyroid Function Test Market: By Type (TSH Tests, T4 Tests, and T3 Tests), By Testing Facility (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Laboratories & Institutes, and Home -Sample Collection), By Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the clinical diagnostics market – thyroid function testing over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Clinical Diagnostics Market – Thyroid Function Testing: Highlights
The highly prescribed and sensitive thyrotropin (TSH) and free thyroid hormone measurements (free T3 and T4) by endocrinologist suspecting thyroid gland malfunctioning, have made interpretation of thyroid function relatively simpler, but there are occasions where the pattern is confusing or misleading.
Change in the pattern of thyroid hormone are usually seen in emergency patients with no known thyroid dysfunction. A decrease in triiodothyronine (T3) has been observed with normal levels of free thyroxine (fT4) and thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), a condition commonly known in medical science as euthyroid sick syndrome (ESS) or non-thyroidal illness syndrome (NTIS), or low T3 syndrome. Medically, thyroid hormone changes are believed to be physiological adaptations owing to re-allocation and metabolism of body energy caused by an acute illness. Therefore, in many cases, thyroid hormone levels return to normal once the illness or stress condition is overcome.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:
Request sample here:
The market has few players and is considered niche. Companies such as Thermo Fisher (US), Abbott (US), Roche (Switzerland), DiaSorin (Italy), Danaher (US), Kronus (US), Merck (Germany), Cortez Diagnostics (US), bioMérieux (France), Qualigen (US), and Autobio Diagnostics (China) play a significant role in the market.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- How accurate are the Thyroid Function Tests?
- Are there any disruptive technology that might change the way Thyroid function is tested on patients?
- Who influences these tests? General Physicians or endocrinologists or self?
- Are these tests covered under health insurance?
The global clinical diagnostics market (thyroid function testing) is segmented into the following categories:
- TSH Tests
- T4 Tests
- T3 Tests
By Testing Facility
- Hospital Laboratories
- Diagnostic Clinics
- Research laboratories
- Home Based Collection
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.