Market Size – USD 10.84 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 8.1%, Market Trends – Growing digitalization across industries
The global threat intelligence market size is expected to reach USD 20.28 Billion at a steady CAGR of 8.1% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady revenue growth of the global threat intelligence market can be attributed to increasing cyber-attacks and concerns regarding constant need for high-level vigilance in this regard. Real-time threat intelligence finds use in maintaining visibility of the threat landscape to enable security infrastructure and respond to the latest cybersecurity threats. Threat intelligence helps in detection of malicious activity in an organization’s network and performs analyzes to provide insights about the objective behind a cyberattack.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/575
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In January 2020, Thales entered into a partnership agreement with GE Steam Power to provide a cybersecurity solutions suite for power plant operations.
- The retail industry is observing vast volumes of data being generated via various channels including blogs, social networking platforms and sites, and apps. Transformation of the retail industry is not restricted to the e-commerce channel. Numerous connected devices are point-of-sale systems at kiosks and handheld devices are used in physical stores, all of which are designed to gather and access customer information. The growing data volumes in the retail industry continues to drive demand for threat intelligence to prevent data breaches and potential data loss.
- Threat intelligence market in North America accounted for largest revenue share as compared to other regional markets in 2020 owing to high incidence of cyber threats, data breaches, and robust presence of several IT & telecom and BFSI companies in countries in the region. Additionally, presence of leading threat intelligence solution providers such as IBM Corporation, VMware Inc., Cisco, and DXC Technology are causative of robust market growth in the region.
- Key players in the market include McAfee LLC, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., IBM Corporation, VMware Inc., Cisco, DXC Technology, Trend Micro Inc., Verizon, FireEye, and SecureWorks Inc.
Emergen Research has segmented the global threat intelligence market on the basis of mode of deployment, organization size, application, industry vertical, and region:
- Mode of Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Small & Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Security Information and Event Management
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Security Analytics
- Incident Response
- Risk & Compliance
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Information Technology
The Global Threat Intelligence Market can be geographically bifurcated on the basis of regional demand, output, and estimated revenue share. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/575
The following are the main reasons to buy the Global Threat Intelligence Market report:
- The latest report closely evaluates the overall market size and infers on various aspects, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the various regional segments of the market that are projected to witness enormous growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the report covers the latest developments taking place in the market and effective business strategies implemented by the leading market rivals.
The report considers the following market growth estimation timeline:
- Historical Years: 2018-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2028
- Forecast Years: 2021-2028
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Threat Intelligence Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Threat Intelligence Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
188.8.131.52. Increasing incidences of cyber attacks
184.108.40.206. Rapid rise in enterprise data volume
220.127.116.11. Growing digitalization of industries
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Cost prohibitive deployment of threat intelligence solutions
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Threat Intelligence Market By Mode of Deployment Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Mode of Deployment Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
Chapter 6. Threat Intelligence Market By Organization Size Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Organization Size Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
6.1.1. Small & Medium-sized Enterprises
6.1.2. Large Enterprises
To get the full coverage of the global Threat Intelligence market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/threat-intelligence-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia