Market Synopsis of Thermal Energy Storage Market
Thermal energy storage is a technology that stocks thermal energy and is designed for use in heating & cooling applications and in power generation. The storage of thermal energy, replaces heat and cold production from fossil fuels while also reducing carbon emissions and lowering the need for expensive power and heat production capacity. Moreover, features such as lower capital costs as compared to other storage technologies as well as very high operating efficiency are some of the factors driving the energy storage market. The growing Concentrating Solar Thermal Power (CSP) installations and the increasing demand for thermal energy storage in HVAC systems are some of the major reasons behind the growing thermal energy storage market.
While, additional cost & complexity, additional infrastructure & space requirements are some factors that act as barriers for the thermal energy storage market
The global thermal energy storage market size was valued at around USD XX Billion in 2015 and is expected to cross USD XX Billion at CAGR of XX% by 2022.
Get Sample Copy@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2401
Study Objectives of Thermal Energy Storage Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global thermal energy storage market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global thermal energy storage market based on various tools such as Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Porters Five Forces Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Technology, Vehicle type and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global thermal energy storage market
Regional Analysis of Global Thermal Energy Storage Market
Europe is expected to remain the largest region due to the huge investments on solar energy. Moreover, government authorities are also trying to balance power generation between high load and low load hours. Lower costs of power generation will drive the market. Moreover, in the region there is strong emphasis on energy efficiency initiatives and rising levels of renewable energy generation. However, reluctance to shift from the traditional methods of storage act as barrier for the growth of the market in Europe.
Thermal energy storage has been widely used in the commercial sector in North America. While, Asia-Pacific Region is expected to grow significantly in the forecast period, owing to factors such as ever growing population and increased energy usage.
The key players of global thermal energy storage market include Caledonian MacBrayne and CalMac (U.K.), DN Tanks, Inc. (U.S.), Ice Energy Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Steffes Corporation (U.S.), Burns & McDonnell (U.S.), Fafco, Inc (U.S) and Abengoa Solar (Spain).
Get Complete Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/thermal-energy-storage-market-2401
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across 15 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Thermal Energy Storage Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar