According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Scanning Electron Microscope Market By Industry Vertical (Semiconductor, Life Sciences, Materials Science, Manufacturing and Others); By Geography -Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the growing demand for nano-based research of structures and components across different industries.
Asia Pacific to dominate the Scanning Electron Microscope Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Scanning Electron Microscope Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $ 1069.33 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.7%. In China, there are investment opportunities in Nanotechnology, materials, and life sciences. This factor will drive the demand for scanning electron microscopes in China. These instruments are used in the semiconductor industry for improving the quality of the products. South Korea is another growing economy for scanning electron microscopes. Increasing number of production firms of the electronic manufacturers provide numerous opportunities for these devices. Advancements in the medical technology also propel the growth of the SEMs in South Korea. Increasing number of SEM manufacturers in Japan will increase the demand for electron microscopes.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The semiconductor segment has the largest share in the Scanning Electron Microscope Market. In 2017, it reached revenue of $824 million. It is expected to reach $1046.48 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.6%. The semiconductor industry integrates high density logic devices. As a result, new technologies such as 3D Ics are developed that can integrate the extensive functionality into small power consumption devices. These circuits need more sophisticated devices for development and inspection to reach the desired goal. SEM is mainly used for inspecting the semiconductor material and devices. The scanning electron microscope is also used for chemical analysis in the energy storage systems such as Li-ion batteries. Hence, technological advancement in the semiconductor industry has spurred the demand for SEM market in the coming years.
To access the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growth of the nanotechnology centres will drive the need for microscopes for characterization and prototyping. This factor in turn elevates the demand for the scanning electron microscopes.
- Growth of research and development activities in semiconductors and pharmaceutical industries are expected to drive the demand for the scanning electron microscope. Use of these microscopes in lithography and coating also enhance the demand for the Scanning Electron Microscope Market.
- The need to analyse three dimensional images has spurred the demand for the scanning electron microscopes.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Scanning Electron Microscope Market
Hitachi high Technologies, Corp and JEOL,Ltd will dominate the Scanning Electron Microscope Market. Carl Zeiss AG has the third largest share, followed by FEI Company. Hitachi high Technologies manufacture, installs, and maintains semiconductor related equipment. It also manufactures railway inspection equipment. Jeol provides transmission electron microscope, scanning electron microscope, specimen preparation equipment, electron probe microanalyzer. Carl Zeiss AG manufactures optical systems and medical devices.
Scanning Electron Microscope Market is segmented as below
Growth of R&D activities in industries such as semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries will drive the demand for the Scanning Electron Microscope Market.
A. Scanning Electron Microscope Market By Industry Verticals
2. Material Science
B. Scanning Electron Microscope Market by Geography (covers 14+ countries)
C. Scanning Electron Microscope Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- JEOL LTD.
- KEYSIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC
- PEMTRON CORP
- NIKON CORPORATION
- HITACHI HIGH-TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
- FEI COMPANY
- DELONG AMERICA INC.
- OLYMPUS CORPORATION
- CARL ZEISS MEDITEC AG
- ADVANTEST CORPORATION
- B-NANO LTD
- Company 14
- Company 15+
Surgical Microscopes Market
Multiple Ion Beam Microscopes Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Scanning Electron Microscope Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Scanning Electron Microscope segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Scanning Electron Microscope Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Scanning Electron Microscope Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Scanning Electron Microscope Market (2018-2023)
- RoW Scanning Electron Microscope Market (2018-2023)
- Semiconductor Scanning Electron Microscope Market (2018-2023)
- Material Science Scanning Electron Microscope Market (2018-2023)
- Life Science Scanning Electron Microscope Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.