Ultrasonic mouse repeller is a device that uses professional electronic technology design and years of research on rodents in the scientific community to develop a device that can generate 20kHz-55kHz ultrasonic waves. The ultrasonic waves generated by the device can effectively stimulate and cause The rodents feel threatened and disturbed. This technology comes from the advanced concepts of pest control in Europe and the United States, and its purpose is to create a “high-quality space without rodents and pests”, creating an environment where pests and rats cannot survive, forcing them to migrate automatically and cannot be within the control area. Reproduce and grow to achieve the purpose of eradicating rats and pests.
Ultrasonic mouse repeller installation requirements:
1. The ultrasonic mouse repeller should be installed at a distance of 20 to 80 cm from the ground, and it is required to be inserted into a power socket perpendicular to the ground;
2. The installation point should be avoided as far as possible from sound-absorbing materials such as carpets and curtains to prevent the reduction of sound pressure from reducing the sound range and affecting the insect repellent effect;
3. The ultrasonic mouse repeller is directly plugged into the AC 220V mains socket for use (use voltage range: AC180V～250V, frequency: 50Hz～60Hz);
4. Note: moisture-proof and waterproof;
5. Do not use strong solvents, water or wet cloth to clean the body, please use a dry soft cloth dipped in some neutral detergent to clean the body;
6. Do not drop the machine or subject it to strong impact;
7. Operating environment temperature: 0-40 degrees Celsius;
8. If it is placed in a warehouse or a place where items are stacked, or a house with multiple buildings, several more machines should be placed to increase
Common problems of the reason why the ultrasonic mouse repeller has no effect
First of all, you must find out what kind of mouse repeller you are using. If it is a so-called electromagnetic wave or infrared repeller, it will certainly not be effective. If it is an ultrasonic mouse repeller, there are several possibilities that may affect the use effect. The first one is related to the use environment, such as the layout of goods, room separation, etc., or the distribution of objects (obstacles) It is all related. If the density of goods in the prevention area is too high, or the goods are directly stacked on the ground, or there are too many dead spots, etc. (that is, the place where the ultrasound cannot be reached by reflection or refraction), the second possibility is to repel rats The position of the mouse repeller also has a lot to do with it. If the position of the mouse repeller is not well placed, the effect of the mouse repeller will be weakened when the reflection surface is less. The third possibility is that the power of the purchased ultrasonic mouse repeller is not enough.
After the ultrasonic wave has been reflected or refracted several times, the energy has been greatly reduced, and even attenuated to the point that it cannot achieve the purpose of repelling rats. So if the power of the purchased mouse repeller is If it is too small, the ultrasound will not be able to work. Users must pay attention to the relevant indicators when purchasing similar products. In addition, if the protection space is too large and the number of mouse repellers used is not enough, and the ultrasonic wave cannot completely cover the control range, the effect will not be ideal. In this case, you should consider appropriately increasing the number of mouse repellers or The density of placement.