Crowall is the leader in the construction of tennis courts in Ontario, Canada. Crowall provides an elite and advanced quality of services to each customer. Using a laser-guided grading technique to install clay and soft asphalt constructed tennis courts allows for a long-lasting performance that is durable due to partnering with Laykold coating for a superior outdoor court.
Crowall provides a 2-3 inch layer of thickness — known as asphalt penetration installation. This makes for a sought after way of constructing outdoor sport courts. As an added bonus, you get a 10-year warranty against any cracks that may appear in the asphalt. Crowall’s asphalt penetration includes the following benefits:
- Has twice the life of other hot mixes or paved surfaces
- The best material makeup creates an exclusive water drainage and runoff system
- Aids in the prevention of ankle, knee and foot strain
- Supports the construction for proper shots
- 10-year warranty against cracks
- Maintains a durable playing surface
Crowall Surface Contractors, Ltd (http://crowall.ca/why-choose-us) presents customers with an advanced method of installing clay tennis courts. Committed to protecting the projects Crowall completes by offering a protection and restoration check. When Crowall installs an outdoor court for you it includes an annual check-up to ensure the life of your playing courts.
Crowall Surface Contractors, Ltd was host to the first annual Toronto Clay Court Seminar in 2016, brought about by an organization with Har Tru Sports.
It doesn’t matter how great the court looks, if the landscaping around it is sub-par it ruins the entire affect. For this reason, Crowall is a one-stop shop for all your landscaping and court needs. Providing the following outdoor services:
- Creating a complete landscaping decorating plan for the area surrounding your new courts
- Providing an excavation service which includes base fencing and installation
- Building pathways, patios and retaining walls
- Installation of drainage systems
- Creating putting greens and ice skating rinks
- Building basketball, bocce, roller hockey, pickleball, volleyball and shuffleboard courts
- Providing accessories for all court-style sports
About Crowall Surfacing Contractors, Ltd:
Crowall Surfacing Contractors, Ltd (http://crowall.ca/the-team) is a family owned and operated business. Founded by Rocco Cornacchia, he has over 40 year’s expertise and currently serves as the company’s project manager and designer. Rocco started out as a laborer in the industry in 1977, advancing to become the esteemed member he is of the sport and tennis court industry. He is also an innovator in the sport court field; in 1990 he was the first to use laser guiding techniques to aid in building asphalt penetration courts.
The current President and Construction Foreman of Crowall is Mark Cornacchia B. Comm. He has 20 years of expertise in the field of sport court construction. Holding degrees in both Management and Entrepreneurship he graduated with honors from Seneca College and Ryerson University.
The Vice-President and Sales Director for Crowall is Daniel Cornacchia B. Comm. Daniel has 15 years of experience in the industry and also graduated with honors from Ryerson University. Like Rocco, he also began his career as a laborer and now heads the company in customer relations and quality control.
Company Name: CrowAll Surface Contractors Ltd.
Contact Person: Daniel Cornacchia
Email: Send Email
Address:2 Briardale Place
State: Ontario, L4G 6M4