Sheet Metal Fabrication is used for the base accessories on the air compressor, using laser cutting, CNC bending, black outdoor powder coating on the surface, and the film thickness is more than 90mμ.
Sheet metal has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, electrical conductivity (can be used for electromagnetic shielding), low cost, and good mass production performance. It has been widely used in electronic appliances, communications, automotive industry, medical equipment and other fields, such as in In computer cases, cell phones, and MP3, sheet metal is an indispensable part. As the application of sheet metal becomes more and more extensive, the design of sheet metal parts has become a very important part of the product development process. Mechanical engineers must be proficient in the design skills of sheet metal parts, so that the designed sheet metal meets the requirements of the product. The function and appearance requirements can make the stamping die manufacturing simple and low cost.
Advantage points description
1. Fast processing speed
The most significant advantage of sheet metal processing technology is the fast cutting speed, and it will not be limited by the number of processing. However, it is more suitable for the processing of special-shaped workpieces in the process of processing, because it does not need to waste time to replace the tool, which effectively increases the processing speed; to a certain extent, its processing speed and maximum positioning speed are lower than the speed of wire cutting. Obviously much faster.
2. The effect is obvious
Laser cutting in sheet metal processing belongs to non-contact cutting, and its cutting edge is affected by heat to a small degree, which can avoid the adverse effect of thermal deformation of the workpiece. Moreover, it can completely avoid the collapse of the material formed during punching and shearing. Generally, the cutting seam does not require secondary processing, which improves work efficiency to a certain extent; not only that, its cutting head will not contact the material surface, so Efficiently ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
3. Not limited by material properties
Sheet metal processing can quickly process aluminum alloy plates and cemented carbides, and can cut without deformation no matter how high the hardness is. And its processing flexibility is very good, not only can process any kind of graphics, but also can cut pipes and other strange-shaped materials. And for most non-metallic materials can also be cut quickly and efficiently, so it will not be restricted by any material properties.
1. Check whether the finish of the processed parts meets the requirements of the drawings.
2. Check whether the appearance of the workpiece is damaged, corroded, bruised, and whether the thread shape and angle are correct.
3. If the above problems are found, they should be recorded in detail for future reference.
2. Quantity acceptance
2. 1. On the basis of the supply contract and processing vouchers, check the materials, specifications and quantities of the workpieces strictly according to the drawings, and inspect them piece by piece.
2. 2. Make a record of quantity acceptance, indicating the location, time, participants, model, product name, required quantity and actual quantity.
Three, quality acceptance
3.1. The assembly should be carried out in strict accordance with the requirements and procedures of the final assembly drawing.
3.2. Make records carefully during quality acceptance. If the workpiece has quality problems, the external processing unit shall be notified in writing. It depends on the situation to decide whether to return or replace.
3.3. In the case of special requirements, before signing the acceptance documents, the acceptance, assembly and installation acceptance documents of the processing unit can be found.
What is drilling in sheet metal processing
Because the tool size is limited by the hole size and has poor rigidity, it is easy to produce bending deformation, thus affecting the quality of hole processing. The common hole processing methods include drilling, expanding, pulling and reaming.
What are the characteristics of intermediate frequency elbow processing
1. The intermediate frequency elbow uses a vertical power supply, and in the DC process, the positive polarity method needs to be selected, so the welding wire should be connected to the negative pole;
2. Under normal circumstances, the intermediate frequency elbow is more suitable for the welding of thin plates, because the welding seam forming method is selected, it is more beautiful in appearance, and the amount of deformation after welding is very small;
3. Moreover, the intermediate frequency elbow is argon in the protective gas, and the overall purity can reach 99.99%. Whether it is welding current or argon flow, it is relatively stable in control;
4. If the gas length of the intermediate frequency elbow exceeds the specified range, the depth of the fillet welding and slotting must be adjusted appropriately;
5. In order to prevent serious pores during welding of the intermediate frequency elbow, if there is rust or oil stains at the welding position, it must be cleaned up;
What are the processing methods of sheet metal drilling
There are two processing methods for sheet metal drilling: one is drill rotation and the other is workpiece rotation. The general drilling tool includes a twist drill, a center drill, a deep hole drill, etc., the general drilling tool is a twist drill, and the diameter of the drill bit is about 0.1 to about 80 mm. Due to structural limitations, the drill bit has low bending and torsional rigidity, poor alignment, and low drilling accuracy, generally only reaching it13-it11; surface roughness is also large, RA is generally 50-12.5μm; but drilling High metal removal rate and high cutting efficiency.
What are the common problems in sheet metal bending
1: the workpiece is deformed at the bending position after bending.
Cause: the main reason for the deformation is that the bending speed is fast and the hand cannot keep up with the bending speed of the workpiece.
Solution: reduce the bending speed while holding the workpiece synchronously.
2: when the workpiece is bent for a long time, the angle will be large at one end and small at the other end.
Reason: in this case, there are generally the following situations: material thickness is not uniform, one end is thick, one end is thin. The wear of the die is uneven and the height of both ends is different. The intermediate block is unbalanced and not at the same level.
Solution: feedback to laser or NCT to make them pay attention to material selection. Change the mold or adjust the intermediate block.
Company Name: Shanghai ETCN
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Phone: +86 13917077495
Address:Room 2310, No.39 South Chezhan Road
City: Shanghai 200434