The report notes that the global vertiport market is still in its early stages, with most of the demand currently focused on cargo and emergency services. However, as air taxi and drone technology continues to advance, the market is expected to expand to include passenger transportation as well. This will provide new opportunities for vertiport developers and investors in the UAM ecosystem.
To know about the assumptions considered for the study, download the pdf brochure
In the secondary research process, various secondary sources, such as D&B Hoovers, Bloomberg, BusinessWeek, and different magazines were referred to identify and collect information for this study. Secondary sources also included annual reports, press releases & investor presentations of companies, certified publications, articles by recognized authors, and air taxi parts and component research papers.
Extensive primary research was conducted after acquiring information regarding the Vertiport market scenario through secondary research. The market for vertiports is being driven by a range of stakeholders, including aircraft manufacturers, vertiport developers, infrastructure providers, and governments. The demand-side of this market is characterized by various end users, such as component manufacturers as well as facility providers and service providers. The supply-side is characterized by technology advancements in and the development in flight control system and landing gear components of air taxi. Various primary sources from both, the supply and demand sides of the market were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information. Following is the breakdown of primary respondents.
Market Size Estimation
Both, the top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to estimate and validate the total size of the air taxi market. These methods were also used extensively to estimate the size of various subsegments in the market. The research methodology used to estimate the market size includes the following:
- The key players in the industry and markets were identified through extensive secondary research.
- The industry’s supply chain and market size, in terms of value, were determined through primary and secondary research processes.
- All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were determined using secondary sources and verified through primary sources.
After arriving at the overall market size from the market size estimation process, the total market has been split into several segments and subsegments. To complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for market segments and subsegments, the data triangulation procedure has been implemented, wherever applicable. The data has been triangulated by studying various factors and trends from both the demand and supply sides. Along with this, the market size has been validated using both top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the size of the Vertiport(UTM) market based on application, type, aircraft, operation, capacity, solution and region
- To forecast the size of different segments of the market with respect to five key regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and RoW, along with their key countries
- To identify and analyze the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market
- To identify technology trends currently prevailing in the Vertiport market
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the key market trends
- To profile the leading market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies
- To analyze the degree of competition in the market by identifying the key growth strategies, such as acquisitions, new product launches, contracts, and partnerships, adopted by the leading market players
- To identify detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points of the leading companies in the market
- To provide a detailed competitive landscape of the market, along with a ranking analysis, market share analysis, and revenue analysis of the key players
Company Name: MarketsandMarkets™ Research Private Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Aashish Mehra
Email: Send Email
Address:630 Dundee Road Suite 430
State: IL 60062
Country: United States