1. Why peptide can improve intestinal organizational structure and absorption function?
Some experience show that small molecular peptide can increase the height of intestinal villi and add the absorption area of intestinal mucosa to promote the development of small intestinal glands as well as increase the activity of aminopeptide.
2. Why small molecular active peptides can lower blood pressure?
It is converted into angiotensin under the action of angiotensin-converting enzyme. This conversion product can increase the constriction of peripheral blood vessels, thereby increasing blood pressure. Small peptides can inhibit the activity of angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE), so it can reduce blood pressure. But the small molecule active peptide has almost no effect on normal blood pressure.
3. Why small molecular active peptide has a regulatory function of blood lipid?
The small molecular peptides can effectively regulate blood lipid through reducing serum total cholesterol, lowering triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol.
4. Why small molecular peptide can promote fat metabolism?
Small peptides can increase the activity of mitochondria in brown fat and promote fat metabolism; it can also increase the conversion rate of norepinephrine and reduce the inhibition of lipase, thereby promoting fat metabolism.
5. Why small molecular peptide has a function of anti-oxidation?
Small molecule peptides can increase the activity of superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase, inhibit lipid peroxidation, scavenge hydroxyl free radicals, and help reduce tissue oxidation and protect the body.
6. Why small molecular peptide can resist sport fatigue?
Small molecule peptides can timely repair the damaged skeletal muscle cells during exercise, and maintain the integrity of the structure and function of skeletal muscle cells. At the same time, it can increase the secretion of testosterone and promote protein synthesis.