WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Thailand: Country Intelligence Report”
“Thailand: Country Intelligence Report“, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Thailand today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Thailand’s telecom and pay-TV services market will grow from an estimated $12.3bn (Bt424.7bn) in 2017 to $14.2bn (Bt492.9bn) by 2022 at a CAGR of 2.9% (3% in Bt) over 2017-2022 driven by projected growth in the mobile data fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017. However, fixed broadband revenue will expand at the fastest CAGR of 12.3% (12.4% in Bt) over 2017-2022, reaching $4bn (Bt140.3bn) by 2022 driven by growing consumption of online videos and social media content on mobile devices supported by rising smartphone penetration, growing adoption of 4G/4.5G services and projected rise in adoption of 5G subscriptions. Thailand’s pay-TV market will grow at a CAGR of 2.3% in US$ terms (2.4% in local currency) over 2017-2022.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Demographic and macroeconomic context in Thailand.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation and more.
– Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
– Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
– Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
– The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Thailand will grow at a CAGR of 2.9% (3% in Bt) during 2017-2022.
– Mobile revenue will account for 56% of the total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in 2022, driven by adoption of 4G/4.5G and projected growth in 5G services.
– AIS leads Thailand’s mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions for 2017, followed by True Corp (True Move) and Dtac. Other operators present in the market include CAT and i-Mobile. To compete in the market, major operators focus on 4G network expansions along with 5G development strategy, and competitively priced offers and promotions.
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Thailand’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Thailand’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Thailand’s telecommunications markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Thailand.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349