The global tertiary amines market size was USD 4.30 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period.
As the compound is commonly used in creams and moisturizers in the form of emulsifiers, the increasing demand for personal care products will contribute to the growth of the tertiary amine industry. Factors responsible for the rise in product demand are growing understanding of the value of skincare and increasing disposable income that enables investment in a wide range of personal care items.
Over the coming years, the personal care industry is projected to see significant growth, with the market size predicted to be more than USD 51 billion in 2021. It is estimated that the U.S. will spend almost USD 83 million on personal care items in 2021. As such, in North America, the personal care industry is also projected to increase the size of the demand for tertiary amines.
Europe is the third-largest region for tertiary amine intake. Regional demand is projected to drive the growth of the textile and personal care industries. It is expected that the introduction of strict regulations implemented by government bodies and organizations for the treatment of waste water would increase the demand for chemicals for water treatment.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3839
Leading Players Profiled in the Report Include:
Albemarle Corporation, KLK Oleo, Kao Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Arkema, Balaji Amines, Temix Oleo Srl, Indo Amines Ltd., Dow Chemical, Solvay
In general, tertiary amines are extracted from crude oil, which renders the demand for tertiary amines unpredictable to some degree, as the prices of crude oil also fluctuate depending on geopolitical and macroeconomic factors, as well as the exchange rate and financial market conditions. The key problems for producers during the forecast period are therefore expected to be fluctuating raw material prices and the availability of amine.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Demand for disinfectants has reported massive growth over 2020 in a coronavirus-plagued world. As these amines find substantial application in sanitizers and disinfectant wipes, goods that are currently so much in demand that the supply chain is struggling to keep track, this has positively affected the tertiary amine industry
- As these amines find substantial application in sanitizers and disinfectant wipes, goods that are currently so much in demand that the supply chain is struggling to keep track, this has positively affected the tertiary amine industry
- To meet this growing demand for tertiary amines, chemical producers such as Eastman Chemical Corp. are gearing up. Eastman Chemical Corp. has announced that its ability for the production of tertiary amines at its Belgian facility would be increased. Eastman Chemical Corp. is the world’s leading tertiary amine manufacturer, and the company has made substantial investments in resolving the supply gap in demand.
- The report segments the market for tertiary amines on the basis of various tertiary amine forms, including C-8, C-10, C-12, C-14, and C-16.
- Surfactant is the tertiary amines market’s key application category.
- The end-use of personal care is likely to show a substantial CAGR over the projected period in terms of sales.
- Tertiary amines and their derivatives are used in the pharmaceutical industry as intermediates for medicinal drug production.
- The Asia-Pacific tertiary amine market experienced the highest growth in 2020 as a result of the rapidly growing agricultural chemical industry in emerging economies such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea. The emergence of key suppliers of raw materials and manufacturers with large production capacities is expected to further propel regional growth.
- Albemarle Corporation, KLK Oleo, Kao Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Arkema, Balaji Amines, Temix Oleo Srl, Indo Amines Ltd., Dow Chemical, Solvay
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3839
Segments Covered in the Report
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global tertiary amines market report on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- C-8 TA
- C-10 TA
- C-12 TA
- C-14 TA
- C-16 TA
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Floatation Agents
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Drilling Material
End-Use Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Cleaning Products
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Personal Care
- Petroleum Industry
- Water Treatment
- Textiles & Fibers
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Request for Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3839
Table of contents
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Market segmentation & scope
1.2 Market research scope & assumptions
1.3 Information procurement
1.3.1 Information analysis
1.3.2 Market formulation & data visualization
1.3.3 Data validation & publishing
1.4 Research scope and assumptions
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market outlook
2.2 Segmental outlook
2.3 Competitive insights
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market lineage outlook
3.1.1 Global amines market outlook
3.1.2 Global tertiary amines market outlook
3.2 Tertiary amine market size & growth prospects, 2018 – 2028
3.3 Value chain analysis
3.3.1 Raw material outlook
3.3.2 Sales channel analysis
3.3.3 Price trend analysis, 2018 – 2028
3.3.4 Production cost analysis
3.4 Technology overview
3.4.1 From alcohol and aldehydes
3.4.2 Olefin-bromine process
3.5 Regulatory framework
3.5.1 Product classification codes
3.5.2 Standard and compliance
18.104.22.168 FDA/USDA regulations
22.214.171.124 National Institute Of Health (NIH)
3.6 Supply Analysis
3.6.1 Global production capacity, 2020
3.6.2 Major importers & exporters
3.6.3 Production forecast, 2018 – 2028
3.7 Market Dynamics
3.7.1 Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199 Robust growth of the surfactants industry
188.8.131.52 increasing demand for Personal care products
3.7.2 Market restraint impact analysis
3.7.3 Health hazard caused by tertiary amines
3.8 Industry challenges
3.8.1 Volatility of the raw material prices
3.8.2 Porter’s Analysis
184.108.40.206 Threat of new entrants
220.127.116.11 Bargaining power of buyers
18.104.22.168 Threat of substitutes
22.214.171.124 bargaining power of suppliers
126.96.36.199 industry rivalry
3.8.3 PESTEL Analysis
188.8.131.52 Political landscape
184.108.40.206 Economic landscape
220.127.116.11 Social landscape
18.104.22.168 Technological landscape
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/speak-to-analyst-form/3839
Thank you for reading our report. In case of further queries regarding the report or inquiry about its customization, please connect with us. We will ensure your report is well-suited to your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States