The global teleradiology market size is estimated to reach USD 10.9 billion by 2027 registering a CAGR of 13.9% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Shortage of radiologists, coupled with continuously rising demand for imaging procedures, is expected to drive the market. Despite a significant increase in the installation of radiology equipment in countries such as U.K., U.S., and Singapore over the past few years, there is still a high unmet need for diagnostics imaging. For instance, as per a report by the National Health Service (NHS), the average waiting time for an MRI test in England was reported to be 21 days in 2018.
In addition, legislative amendments made by various governments worldwide for diagnostic imaging services will enhance the growth of teleradiology during the forecast period. For instance, amendments in Australia’s Health Insurance Act 1973 for diagnostic imaging have enabled Medicare funding for these diagnostic imaging services since March 2008. This has allowed better access to diagnostic imaging for various conditions. North America is a major market for teleradiology and accounted for 39.5% of the global revenue in 2019 due to factors such as greater funding for R&D, rising patient awareness levels, and growing cancer prevalence.
Request a sample Copy of the Global Teleradiology Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/teleradiology-market/request/rs1
The regional market is likely to expand further on account of favorable government initiatives for improving the healthcare facilities in rural areas and increased healthcare expenditure. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.9%. Rising demand for innovative and advanced medical platforms, coupled with rapidly growing healthcare infrastructure, supports the growth in this region. In addition, presence of target population and need for improved disease diagnosis are anticipated to drive the demand for teleradiology equipment in APAC.
Key suggestions from the report:
- X-ray held the largest teleradiology market share in 2019 owing to its wide application scope, such as in the detection of dental injuries and fractures in bones. Growing demand for bedside imaging and core diagnostics and introduction of novel technologies are expected to further boost segment growth
- CT scan is expected to witness the fastest growth over forecast period. Extensive usage, faster testing, high-resolution imaging capacity, and advent of new generation systems such as 4D are some of the factors responsible for segment growth
- Based on end use, hospitals held the largest market share in 2019. Large patient base, building financial capacity, and receptivity to advanced technologies are the factors responsible for uptake of radiology products in hospitals
- North America held the largest share in the market for teleradiology in 2019 due to wide usage of advanced technologies, presence of key companies, and established healthcare infrastructure in the region
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period due to supportive government regulations for the expansion of teleradiology and quick adoption of new technologies
- Some of the prominent companies are 4ways Healthcare Ltd.; HealthWatch TeleDiagnostics Pvt. Ltd.; RamSoft, Inc.; Everlight Radiology; Virtual Radiologic; Agfa-Gevaert N.V.; ONARD; Teleradiology Solutions; and Global Diagnostics. Most of these companies focus on expanding their product portfolios and entering in untapped markets such as Asia Pacific.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/2900/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global teleradiology market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
Teleradiology Product Outlook (Volume, ‘000 Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Nuclear Imaging
Teleradiology End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Ambulatory Imaging Center
- Radiology Clinics
Teleradiology Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
Automated Breast Ultrasound Market – The global automated breast ultrasound market size was valued at USD 1.2 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 15.0% over the forecast period.
Fetal And Neonatal Care Equipment Market – The global fetal and neonatal care equipment market size was valued at USD 6.3 billion in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of around 6.9% over the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States