The global Telepresence Equipment Market size is estimated to account for USD 2.45 billion by 2025, as per a new report by Million Insights. The market is likely to register a CAGR of 2.9% from 2017 to 2025. Increasing need to establish an effective communication system and reduce the expenses incurred in travelling are bolstering the demand for telepresence equipment.
Rising use of these pieces of equipment in education, government and healthcare are augmenting the growth of the market. Government bodies are aiming at establishing telepresence rooms ‘as a service’ to garner revenue. Organizations across the boards are increasingly adopting these solutions as it enables quality communication.
To download the sample PDF of “Telepresence Equipment Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/telepresence-equipment-market/request-sample
The growth in robotic telepresence in the recent past is among major factors driving the market growth. Among different end-users, large enterprises held the highest market share in 2016. Increasing spending on IT infrastructure coupled with a growing need to establish a robust communication system is bolstering the segment growth.
North America occupied the largest share in the market in 2016 and the region is projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast duration. Increasing demand for telepresence equipment in the U.S is augmenting the market growth as region alone held more than 60% of the share in the market in 2016.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Telepresence equipment reduces the cost of travelling and being increasingly adopted by enterprises of all types.
• The medium enterprise category is anticipated to exhibit the CAGR of 3.2% over the forecast duration.
• In 2016, North America held the largest share in the market primarily because of presence of a large number of large enterprises.
• Key players operating in the telepresence equipment market are Avaya Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., ZTE Corporation, Vidyo Inc., and Cisco Systems Inc. among others.
Million Insights has segmented the global telepresence equipment market based on end-use, type, form-factor, vertical and regions:
Telepresence Equipment based on End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Large Enterprise
• Medium Enterprise
• Small Enterprise
Telepresence Equipment based on Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Multi-Codec Telepresence
• Personal Telepresence
• Immersive Telepresence
• Room based Telepresence
Telepresence Equipment Form Factor Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Standard Definition
• High Definition
Telepresence Equipment based on Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
• Construction & Engineering
Telepresence Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Million Units; 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• South America
• The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Explore the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Dried Berries Market: The global dried berries market size was accounted for USD 29.70 Billion in 2018. The market is anticipated to witness a significant growth rate with a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to the increase in awareness about the maintenance of personal health and wellbeing by consumption of natural food products.
• Soy Dessert Market: The global soy dessert market size was accounted for USD 55.5 billion, in the year 2018. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of about 7.2% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Rising concerns for health among people and the inability to digest the lactose carbohydrate commonly called lactose intolerance are the fundamental reasons behind the growth of this market.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar