The global technical textile market size is expected to reach USD 250.6 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 4.5%. The increasing awareness of the benefits of technical textiles is driving the demand in end-use industries such as agriculture, construction, aerospace, medical, and packaging. Moreover, biotechnology advancements have resulted in a rapid shift and evolution of conventional farming practices toward a more scientific approach. The adoption and use of high-efficiency technologies in agriculture are expected to increase crop yield, thereby affecting overall productivity and demand for technical textiles.
In recent years, the technical textile industry has experienced rapid growth. New technologies are expected to reduce production costs, making mass production of technical textiles feasible. Improved spinning, weaving, and knitting technologies, such as melt spinning, thermo-forming, and 3D weaving and knitting wet spinning, have enabled the production of required technical textile fibers. These high-performance fiber productions are primarily concentrated in developed economies such as the U.S., Japan, and Canada, but are expanding in emerging economies such as India, China, and Korea.
Technical Textile Market Report Highlights
• On the basis of manufacturing, the 3D weaving technology segment leads with a market share of 23.9%. The segment is expected to prosper with a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period.
• On the other hand, 3D knitting manufacturing technology helps in controlling the 3D-shaped weft knitting and the dimensionality found in knit structures.
• The use of nanomaterials in the manufacturing of these textiles, allows the final products to be of superior mechanical power, antibacterial properties, chemical resistance, and water repellence.
• On the basis of end-use, the hometech textiles segment held the largest market share of 19.8% in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
• In April 2020, Ahlstrom-Munksjo increased its nonwoven production across its entire protective materials portfolio. The company also expanded its portfolio to provide product offerings in face mask categories.
Request Research Sample Pages @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/technical-textiles-market/request/rs1
Technical Textile Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the technical textile market on the basis of manufacturing, end use, and region:
Technical Textile Manufacturing Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• 3D Weaving
• 3D Knitting
• Heat-set Synthetics
• Finishing Treatments
• Hand-made Elements
Technical Textile End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Agro Textiles
Technical Textile Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central and South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Technical Textile Market
• Low & Bonar PLC
• Freudenberg Group
• Berry Global Group, Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/417/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Geosynthetics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Geotextiles, Geomembranes, Geogrids, Geonets, Geocells), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Personal Protective Textile Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Mechanical Protection, Chemical Protection, Healthcare Garments), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States