Sydney Cleaning Company TAK Cleaning services has acquired Sydney House Cleaning Co
The acquisition is part of a strategy for TAK Cleanining Services to increase it’s workforce in order to service more customers outside of the Sydney Lower North Shore area.
Owner of TAK Cleaning Services Takumi Fuji would not reveal the value of the deal but said they are currently in talks with another 5 Sydney Metro cleaning companies and hopes to make another 2 acquisitions by the middle of 2020 which will equate to over 1.5million.
The Sydney cleaning company says it is servicing all suburbs in Lower North Shore including Neutral Bay, Mosman, Chatswood, North Sydney and also across the Harbour Bridge in the Sydney CBD. The acquisition of Sydney House Cleaning Co will mean ithey further extend their reach and service other suburbs in Sydney. They have revealed plans for this have already started and they’ve already picked up customers in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs area of Bondi, Clovelly and Coogee. They will start servicing the Sydney Inner West Area within the next few weeks.
To date, TAK cleaning services has mainly focused on providing commercial office cleaning services for business owners and builders cleaning services in Sydney for builders and construction companies making up for 80% of it’s revenue. The other 20% consists of domestic cleaning services such as spring cleaning and regular house cleaning. The acquisition means TAK Cleaning Services will now be able to expand it’s residential cleaning services offering which they hope will become just as successful as their other services.
Sydney House Cleaning Co will continue operating under it’s own name and the previous owner Jim Stansen will be staying on as a site manager. Jim says “I’ve known Takumi Fuji for a long time and even worked with him on a few larger cleaning projects, I am very excited to be able to work with him again, both cleaning companies already have a very good work culture and reputation for providing exceptional cleaning services but were just lacking the manpower and resources to go to the next level so this merger will mean great things for both the staff and also the clients”.
TAK Cleaning services provides professional cleaning services in Sydney and have over 10 years experience in builders cleaning, commercial cleaning, carpet cleaning, winow cleaning and more. They currently service all suburbs in the Lower North Shore and Eastern Suburbs including Lane Cove, Balgowlah, Bondi, Coogee and more.
Company Name: TAK Cleaning Services
Contact Person: Takumi Fuji
Email: Send Email
Phone: (02) 6190 1371
Address:207/133 Pacific Hwy
City: Crows Nest
State: NSW 2065