Market Size – USD 5.78 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 5.8%, Market Trend – Rising adoption of modern warfare techniques.
The global tactical data link market size is expected to reach USD 9.14 Billion by 2028 and register a steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growing adoption of advanced warfare solutions and technologies, rising demand for improved interoperability between military forces, and increasing concerns regarding security threats and terrorist attacks are major factors boosting revenue growth of the global tactical data link market. Tactical data link solution offers secured communication service through radio waves or cables.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/554
Some Key Findings in the Report:
- In March 2019, Curtiss-Wright Corporation acquired Tactical Communications Group, LLC for USD 50 Million. The acquisition helped Curtiss-Wright Corporation to enhance its flight test instrumentation offering with tactical data link processing software, analytics, and visualization capabilities.
- Air-based segment is expected to register a CAGR of 6.5% throughout the forecast period. Air-based tactical data link provides long-distance communication and helps to detect and measure the range of moving objects in the air.
- Europe accounted for second-largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. Key factors such as growing application of tactical data link in the defense sector and presence of numerous key players are driving revenue growth of the market in this region.
- Key players operating in the market are L3 Technologies, Rockwell Collins, Raytheon, General Dynamics, ViaSat, Northrop Grumman, BAE systems, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, Saab AB, and Thales Group.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global tactical data link market based on platform, application, component, and region:
- Platform Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–2028)
- Command & Control
- Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Electronic Warfare
- Radio Communication
- Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2020–2028)
The Global Tactical Data Link Market can be geographically bifurcated on the basis of regional demand, output, and estimated revenue share. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/554
The following are the main reasons to buy the Global Tactical Data Link Market report:
- The latest report closely evaluates the overall market size and infers on various aspects, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the various regional segments of the market that are projected to witness enormous growth over the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the report covers the latest developments taking place in the market and effective business strategies implemented by the leading market rivals.
The report considers the following market growth estimation timeline:
- Historical Years: 2018-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2028
- Forecast Years: 2021-2028
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Tactical Data Link Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Tactical Data Link Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Rising adoption of autonomous modern warfare techniques
18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for improved interoperability between armed forces
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Reduction in the defense budget
126.96.36.199. Limited bandwidth and loss of data across different data link type
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Global Tactical Data Link Market Platform Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Platform Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
To get the full coverage of the global Tactical Data Link market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/tactical-data-link-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia