(Albany, USA) Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) is an autoimmune disease affecting the connective tissue which in turn damages the skin and internal organs. It is characterized by a distinctive pathogenic triad of microvascular damage, deregulation of innate and adaptive immunity, and generalized fibrosis in multiple organs.
DelveInsight’s “Systemic Sclerosis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Systemic Sclerosis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Systemic Sclerosis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key highlights of the Systemic Sclerosis Market Report
- The Systemic Sclerosis market size is anticipated to increase during the study period, 2019–2032.
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis, the female population is more prone to Systemic Sclerosis as compared to the male population.
- As per the literature review by Chifflot et al. (2018), many geographical variations exist in Systemic Sclerosis prevalence, such as a higher number of cases in the USA (276/million) than in Japan and Europe, where a north-south gradient was clearly observed (France: 158/million in 2001 and England: 88/million in 2000).
- Based on one study conducted by Michele D’Alto et al., patients were divided into 2 subsets (diffuse or limited cutaneous, dc-and lc-SSc) according to the classification of LeRoy et al. Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis is found in 15% of patients, while limited Systemic Sclerosis constitutes of about 85% patients.
- Based on one study conducted by Fan et al., (2020) the incidence and prevalence estimates of Systemic Sclerosis in the United States were 15.1 per 100,000 person-years and 25.9 per 100,000 people, respectively.
Download a sample copy of the report to know more about the Report offerings @ Systemic Sclerosis Market Insight
Systemic Sclerosis Market
The Systemic Sclerosis market size is anticipated to increase during the study period owing to the increasing incident population and rising awareness of the Systemic Sclerosis Market in the 7MM. The expected launch of emerging therapies and the research and development activities of pharmaceutical companies will also fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Systemic Sclerosis Market size by analysing the impact of current and emerging therapies in the market. It also provides a detailed assessment of the market drivers & barriers, unmet needs, and emerging technologies.
Systemic Sclerosis Treatment Market
Treatment of Systemic Sclerosis varies according to the manifestation such as cutaneous, pulmonary, gastric, heart, and renal, and most of the therapies aim to treat the specific organ involvement to avoid irreversible damage as well as to improve both qualities of life and survival. Cutaneous and pulmonary manifestations are the major expositions of Systemic Sclerosis, and Intravenous Cyclophosphamide, Methotrexate, Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF), or Azathioprine are recommended for the treatment. Besides, Cyclophosphamide is prescribed for improving skin changes among patients with Systemic Sclerosis associated with interstitial lung disease.
Systemic Sclerosis Market Insights
For decades, clinical and molecular research has been focused on understanding the primary process of fibrosis. More recently, the inflammatory, immunological, and vascular components that precede the actual onset of fibrosis have become a matter of increasing scientific scrutiny. An individualized approach is often required to optimize the treatment of Systemic Sclerosis and the patient’s responses. Fortunately, in the past years, scientific advances have considerably augmented the understanding of the biological basis of Systemic Sclerosis and created innovative opportunities to customize therapeutic approaches through the integration of genetic, clinical, and biological data and thereby developing precision medicine.
To know in detail about the Systemic Sclerosis Market and Epidemiology trends, click here @ Systemic Sclerosis Market Outlook
Systemic Sclerosis Companies working in the market are:
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Emerald Health Pharmaceuticals
- Kadmon Corporation
- Gesynta Pharma
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals
- Certa Therapeutics
- Castle Creek Biosciences
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- And several others
To know in detail about Systemic Sclerosis drugs and therapies, click here @ Systemic Sclerosis Clinical Trials
Systemic Sclerosis Therapies in the pipeline
- And several others
Request a sample copy of the market report to know in detail about the therapies and companies Systemic Sclerosis Treatment Market
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Systemic Sclerosis
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Systemic Sclerosis
- Systemic Sclerosis: Market Overview at a Glance
- Systemic Sclerosis: Disease Background and Overview
- Systemic Sclerosis Patient Journey
- Systemic Sclerosis Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Systemic Sclerosis Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Systemic Sclerosis Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Systemic Sclerosis Treatment
- Systemic Sclerosis Marketed Products
- Systemic Sclerosis Therapies
- Systemic Sclerosis: Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Systemic Sclerosis Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview of Systemic Sclerosis
- KOL Views
- Systemic Sclerosis Market Drivers
- Systemic Sclerosis Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the life science verticals and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States