Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) is an autoimmune disease affecting the connective tissue which in-turn damages the skin and internal organs. It is characterized by a distinctive pathogenic triad of microvascular damage, deregulation of innate and adaptive immunity, and generalized fibrosis in multiple organs.
1. Systemic Sclerosis is a rare disease and is diagnosed in approximately 67 male patients and 265 female patients, per 100,000 people each year in the United States.
2. Systemic Sclerosis usually appears in women aged 30–40, and it occurs in slightly older men. In approximately 85% of cases, systemic sclerosis develops in individuals aged 20–60 years.
3. The female population is more prone to Systemic Sclerosis as compared to the male population.
No treatment has been proven to modify the overall disease course, but the therapy targets specific organ involvement early before irreversible damage to improve both qualities of life and survival. The therapeutic Systemic Sclerosis market is driven by the increase in prevalent cases and is mainly driven by the patient pools of 30–50 years. The therapeutic Systemic Sclerosis market size is accounted for therapies directed toward the management of specific symptoms, and current therapies use medications that aim the four main features of the disease that is inflammation, autoimmunity, vascular disease, and tissue fibrosis.
1. Systemic Sclerosis Report Introduction
2. Systemic Sclerosis Market Overview at a Glance
3. Systemic Sclerosis Disease Background and Overview
4. Systemic Sclerosis Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Systemic Sclerosis Country-Wise Epidemiology
6. United States
6.1. Prevalent Cases of Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) in the United States (2017–2030)
6.3. Gender-specific Cases of Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) in the United States (2017–2030)
6.4. Type-specific Cases of Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) in the United States (2017–2030)
6.5. Prevalent cases of SSc based on Clinical Manifestations in the United States (2017–2030)
6.6.1. Assumptions and Rationale
6.6.6. United Kingdom
7. Systemic Sclerosis Treatments & Medical Practices
8. Systemic Sclerosis Emerging Therapies
9. Key Cross Competition
9.1. Lenabasum: Corbus Pharmaceuticals
9.2. Brodalumab: Kyowa Hakko Kirin
10. Systemic Sclerosis Market Size
11. 7MM Systemic Sclerosis Country-Wise Market Analysis
12. United States Market Size
13. EU5 Market Size
13.1. Germany Market Size
13.2. France Market Size
13.3. United Kingdom Market Size
13.4. Spain Market Size
13.5. Italy Market Size
14. Japan Market Size
15. Systemic Sclerosis Report Methodology
16. DelveInsight Capabilities
18. About DelveInsight