System on Chip Market – Overview
The system on chip is a type of integrated circuit which synchronize all the component of the computer peripherals and electronics devices. The system on chip is composed of microprocessor, microcontroller, memory blocks, timing sources and many power integrated circuits. This chips are widely used in the consumer electronics, telecom companies and many others. The surging demand for consumer electronics associated with rise in disposable income is expected to be the drive the market over the forecast period. The increased adoption of IoT to integrate with consumer electronics are expected to be a better prospect over the coming years. On the other hand, the constant review of regulatory policies on the standardization of the chip and advancement of technology is expected to hinder the growth of the system on chip market over the forecast period.
Globally the market for system-on-chip is expected to grow from USD 131.83 billion in 2017 to USD 207.21 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% during the forecast period.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2207
August 2019 – Nissan, a Japanese multinational automobile manufactures, adopted Renesas’ R-Car automotive system-on-chip as one of the key components for its driver assistance system, ProPILOT 2.0.
July 2019 – MediaTek, a Taiwan semiconductor company that produces chips for communication products, announced the launch of its first line of gaming-grade system-on-chip (SoCs),
Helio G90 and G90T.
The prominent players in the System on a Chip Market are – Broadcom Corporation (U.S.), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Qualcomm Inc., (U.S.), Texas Instruments Inc., (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., (US), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), MediaTek Inc. (Taiwan), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland) and Samsung (South Korea), among others.
The global system on chip market has been segmented on the basis of type, product, fabrication methodology, and application.
- Based on the type, the global system on chip market has been segmented into digital, mixed signal, analog, and others.
- Based on the product, the global system on chip market has been segmented into advanced basic, performance multicore, and value multicore. Numerous application of performance and value multicore is likely to boost the market growth.
- Based on the fabrication methodology, the global system on chip market has been segmented into full custom, FPGA, and standard cell.
- Based on the application, the global system on chip market has been segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, telecommunication, and others. The electronics segment is anticipated to contribute significantly to the market growth. The telecommunication segment is expected to show a healthy growth pattern.
By region, the system on chip market has been analyzed across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, the Rest of the World (RoW).
Asia Pacific is likely to lead in the global system on chip market. An escalation in the sales volume of consumer electronics due to increasing urban migration can spur the growth of the APAC system on chip market growth in the foreseeable future. Rapid industrialization is expected to boost the regional system on chip market. In North America, the system on chip market is expected to gain momentum due to technological trends such as IoT and AI. The Europe market is likely to exhibit a steady growth.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/system-on-chip-market-2207
- SoC Manufacturers
- SoC Distributors
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Vendors from various industry verticals such as Automotive, and Electronics & Semiconductors among others
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar