The syringe and needle market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during the period 2019–2025.
The needles, and syringes form an essential part of the global medical devices market, which is mainly driven by the rising incidence of trauma cases (accidents and burn cases), growing prevalence of chronic diseases, and increasing cases of hospital-acquired infections. Chronic diseases such as diabetes require medical products such as needles and syringes for the administration of insulin and drawing blood samples for monitoring glucose levels. There are different sizes of needles that are used for different purposes in the medical sector.
Arizton’s latest market research report considers the present scenario of the syringe and needle market and its market dynamics for the period 2019−2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The report offers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Syringe and Needle Market – Dynamics
Here are list of trends and drivers that are impacting the revenues and profitability in the syringe and needle market:
- Growing Demand for Self-Injection Devices & Pre-filled Syringes
- Rapid Advancements in Needles & Syringes Design & Technology
- High Growth Potential in Emerging Economies
- Increasing Target Patient Population
- Growing Demand for Safety Needles & Syringes
- Favorable Government Initiatives & Rising Awareness about Safe Injection Practices
- Global Expansion of Needle Syringe Programs
- High Demand for Biologics using Parenteral Drug Delivery Technology
Syringe and Needle Market – Segmentation
This research report includes a detailed segmentation by products, patient group, end-users, and geography.
- North America dominates the syringe market. APAC is expected to grow at a faster growth rate due to the presence of a large patient population that requires syringes for medication and blood testing. The increased adoption of injectable drugs, technological advancements, the increase in the geriatric population, and the growing number of vaccination and immunization programs for pediatrics, as well as adults, are expected to drive the volume growth over the next few years.
- The pediatric segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The segment is driven by improving birth rates across the world, boosting the usage of injections. Moreover, the increase in chronic disease prevalence in the pediatric population is one of the significant factors that is driving the usage of syringes and needles.
- The syringe and needle market is witnessing the growing adoption of advanced syringes to minimize the risk of vessel intima. Advanced and safety needles and syringes are reducing the risk of needle stick injuries and transmission of infectious diseases among patients and healthcare providers.
Segmentation by Products
- General Syringes
- Specialized Syringes
- Disposable Syringes
- Sterilizable Syringes
- Conventional Needles
- Safety Needles
Segmentation by Patient Group
- Pediatric Patients
Segmentation by End-users
- Home Healthcare Settings
Syringe and Needle Market – Geography
The North American region is driven by the rising incidence of chronic and infectious diseases, with hospitals, clinics, and ASCs emerging as the major revenue generators. The US and Canada are the primary revenue contributors to the market. The adoption of syringes and needles with safety mechanisms is higher in North America than in other geographical regions. End-users prefer the use of safety-engineered products, which, in turn, has increased the demand for such products.
Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Braun Melsungen
- Smiths Medical
- Cardinal Health
Other Prominent Vendors
- Allison Medical
- Karam Green Bags
- APEXMED International
- Argon Medical Devices
- CODAN Medizinische Geräte
- Connecticut Hypodermics
- EXELINT International
- Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices
- International Medsurg Connection
- Retractable Technologies
- West Pharmaceutical Services
- Vita Needle Company
- Aspen Surgical
- Credence MedSystems
- Dali Medical Devices
- MHC Medical Products
- Micsafe Medical Group
- Novo Nordisk
- Troge Medical
- Van Oostveen Medical
- Wujiang Evergreen EX/IM
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States