The global synoptophore market size is estimated to reach USD 297.6 million by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 4.6%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The key factors such as increasing prevalence of visual acuity disorders such as amblyopia, strabismus, diplopia, and other convergence insufficiency ailments are expected to drive the market.
Increasing the prevalence of risk factors leading to amblyopia and strabismus is expected to drive the demand for synoptophore machines in the extended run. For instance, there are multiple risk factors causing amblyopia that includes strabismus, uncorrected refractive errors, premature birth, cataract, ptosis, traumatic head injury, and hereditary factors.
The growing awareness about the importance of early diagnosis to avoid surgical intervention in the future will increase the utilization rate of synoptophore. Moreover, the increasing inclination towards non-surgical treatment procedures is expected to propel the growth of the market.
The reliability, versatility, and accuracy of synoptophore in performing comprehensive binocular vision assessments in patient with ocular motility disorders have increased its installation rate. However, high cost, lack of portability, and the difficultly in setting up the pediatric patient for diagnosis are the factors restraining the growth of the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Synoptophore Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/synoptophore-market/request/rs1
Synoptophore Market Report Highlights
- The diagnostic segment held the largest market share in the market in 2019
- The therapeutic application segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period owing to the factors such as excellent visual restoration rate, in the amblyopic eye using synoptophore, and rising demand for orthoptic exercise are the factors driving segment growth
- Automated synoptophore machines are expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period owing to their ability to perform visual acuity tests quickly and efficiently adhering to a standard protocol with minimal orthoptic intervention
- The hospital segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019 because of the factors such as large patient base, high procurement capabilities, and availability of skilled orthoptist
- The clinics segment is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period owing to factors such as shorter wait time, increased accessibility, and low cost compared to hospitals is the factor expected to contribute towards the growth of the segment
- The presence of key market players, rising incidence of strabismus and amblyopia, and increasing inclination towards non-surgical treatment methods are factors that can be attributed to the growth of the market in North America.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450774/ibb
Synoptophore Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global synoptophore market on the basis of application, type, end-user, and region:
Synoptophore Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Synoptophore Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Synoptophore End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Synoptophore Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- The Netherland
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Synoptophore Market
- Prkamya Visions
- 6 6 VISION-TECH CO., LTD.
- Shanghai link instrument co. ltd.
- Nanjing Redsun Optical Co., Ltd.
- Gem Optical Instruments Industries
Browse Related Reports @
Drug Delivery Devices Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/drug-delivery-devices-market
Neurovascular Devices Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/neurovascular-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States