Leading players in the sustained release excipient market are leveraging the recent influx of venture capitalists and angel investors in the industry to bolster key market developments.
The sustained release excipients market is anticipated to reflect a healthy growth rate during the period of assessment between the years 2018 and 2026. The covid-19 pandemic has generated a number of potentially lucrative growth opportunities, in treatment and vaccine development applications. The high number of covid-19 cases and the associated burden on the health care system will contribute to demand in the short term through the end of the crisis.
“A key problem for pharmaceutical manufacturers is keeping up patient compliance levels. For drugs that require multiple dosages a day, complying with a dosage schedule can decrease, creating risks of inadequate treatment. Sustained release excipients are a common and popular solution, which is likely to continue gaining traction in the near future,” says the FMI report.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7580
Sustained Release Excipients – Primary Takeaways
- Microencapsulation technologies for sustained release drug delivery is gaining popularity for treating pediatrics and geriatrics, owing to lower toxicity in comparison to conventional systems.
- Minerals hold a significant market share, supported by absorption, swelling capacity, reactivity to acid, and surface area characteristics in drug formulations.
- Europe is displaying high potential for growth, owing to efforts by regulators to increase access to affordable drugs, ensuring high safety standards.
Sustained Release Excipients – Growth Factors
- Demand for advanced drug delivery for geriatrics and pediatric patients is a major driver for the adoption of sustained release excipients.
- Research on improvements to dosage frequencies and patient compliance support key market developments.
Sustained Release Excipients – Major Constraints
- Drugs using sustained release excipients are more expensive in comparison to conventional alternatives, limiting adoption.
- Complexity and high capital requirements for drug delivery development holds back market growth.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-7580
The Projected Impact of Coronavirus
The coronavirus pandemic has proven beneficial for sustained release excipient market players. Extensive use in vaccine development and clinical trial applications bolster market developments. In addition, prominent drugs used to treat covid-19 patients in terms of aerosols and tablets make use of sustained release excipients which is likely to boost short term demand throughout the duration of the outbreak. Demand is likely to remain strong in the long term as well owing to growing applications in treating a wide range of chronic ailments.
The sustained release excipients market comprises players including but not limited to Croda International Inc., FMC Corp., Roquette Freres S.A., Ashland Global Holdings, Colorcon Inc., BASF Corp., and the Dow Chemical Co.
Players operating in the sustained release excipients market are focused on product development and launch strategies, widening portfolios for varied healthcare sector applications.
For instance, Capsugel has unveiled a lipid multi-particulate technology for delayed and sustained release excipient in pharma and nutrition applications. EMD Millipore has released the Parteck SRP 80 sustained release excipient for solid, oral dosage formulations. Asahi Kasei has introduced a new hyaluronic acid nanogel (Ceolus) sustained release pharma excipient for tablet formulations.
More About the Study
The FMI study provides detailed insights on sustained release excipients. The market is broken down in terms of product type (gelatin based, polymer based, minerals based, sugars based, alcohol based, and chitosan based), and route of administration (oral, injectable, vaginal, and ophthalmic), across six key regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, CIS & Russia, and MEA).
Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Analysis
1.3. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
1.4. Wheel of Fortune
2. Market Introduction
2.1. Market Definition
2.2. Market Structure
3. Sustained Release Excipients Market Opportunity Analysis
4. Sustained Release Excipients Market Analysis Scenario
4.1. Macro-Economic Factors
4.2. Market Dynamics
4.2.4. Opportunity Analysis
5. Global Economic Outlook
For More Information On This TOC, Please Visit@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-7580
Company Name: Future Market Insights
Contact Person: Abhishek Budholiya
Email: Send Email
Address:3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street
Country: United Kingdom