Market Size – USD 11.75 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.9%, Market Trends – Product launches and research for advanced products
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Surgical Instruments market was valued at USD 11.75 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 21.52 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.9%. The expected rise in the growth is subjected to various applications for which the surgery procedure is required.
These products are the key to successful surgery procedures in today’s world. The countries like China & India where the population is at par compared to other countries have large demand for the tools used in surgeries due to the fact that the cases with different issues for which the process is required are increasing day by day. The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are the most common driver for this industry’s development. The procedures for heart diseases and the road accidents these are also another major drivers for the industrial growth of this industry. Moreover, the large number of child berths in the Asia-pacific region is another driving factor for this industry. The North America specifically the US is the most advanced country in the world in terms of advanced healthcare. The skilled professionals availability in the US is another major factor for driving this industry.
Key participants include Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Becton, Dickinson & Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Smith & Nephew Plc., Stryker Corporation, Aspen Surgical Products, Inc., Ethicon, Inc., Medtronic, Alcon Laboratories, and Boston Scientific Corporation among others.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2210
This industry has a huge potential for progress. But there are some factors which may hinder its development. The cost involved with the equipment’s is high which leads to high cost for surgery procedures, also the demand for alternatives to the surgery procedures is also increasing day by day in the industry which is another major hindrance factor to the development of this industry.
Even the most straightforward procedures involve dozens of critical steps, each with an opportunity for failure and the potential for injury to patients, from identifying the patient and the operative site correctly, to providing appropriate sterilization of equipment, to following the multiple steps involved in safe administration of anesthesia, to orchestrating the operation.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Surgical Instruments market on the basis of type, application, category, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- Surgical Sutures & Staplers
- Handheld Surgical Devices
- Electrosurgical Devices
Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Other Applications
Category (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Surgical Instruments market is growing at a CAGR of 2% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 8.0% and 7.9% CAGR, respectively. High rate of surgeries due to different diseases across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the industrial development during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Obstetrics & Gynecology is the dominating Surgical Instruments which holds 78% of the global industry. The Asian region is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by North America and Europe regions
- Reusable category is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 8.3%. However, associated side effects and costs are major challenge for the industrial growth of this market segment
- Handheld Devices (that includes Forceps & Spatulas, Retractors, Dilators, Graspers, Auxiliary Instruments, Cutter Instruments) was valued at USD 2.46 billion and is expected reach USD 4.36 billion by 2026
- Surgery has been an essential component of public health. As longevity increases worldwide, its role is increasing rapidly. Lack of access to basic care remains a major concern in low-income settings. The parallel requirement for measures to improve the safety and reliability of interventions, however, has gone largely unrecognized.
- An estimated 63 million people a year undergo surgical treatment for traumatic injuries, 31 million for malignancies and 10 million for obstetric complications. Problems associated with surgical safety are well recognized in developed and developing countries alike. In the developing countries, the poor state of infrastructure and equipment, unreliable supplies and quality of medications, shortcomings in organizational management and infection control, difficulties in the supply and training of personnel and severe under-financing contribute to the difficulties…Continued
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Surgical Instruments Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Surgical Instruments Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Surgical Instruments Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Surgical Instruments Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168. Rise in the number of surgical procedures
22.214.171.124. Rising number of road and other accidents
4.4.2. Market restraint analysis
126.96.36.199. High cost associated with surgical procedures
188.8.131.52. Availability of alternatives such as sealants and adhesives
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Surgical Instruments Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis – Porter’s
4.8. Surgical InstrumentsPESTEL Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2210
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States