The growing prevalence of infectious diseases and increasing awareness of sanitation among consumers is driving the demand of the market.
Market Size – USD 835.8 Million in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.3%, Market Trends –High prevalence of COVID-19 virus.
The global Surface Disinfectant Market is forecasted to reach USD 1.53 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The surface disinfectant market is growing due to the rise in the number of HAIs or hospital-acquired infections, and growth in the incidence of contagious virus-related diseases. The technological advancement and increasing awareness among the public have led to an increase in the number of surgical operations, which in turn is augmenting the demand for the industry.
Strict legislative guidelines, such as the Affordable Care Act, have forced hospital administrators to maintain clean facilities. The recent outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic has led companies to understand the necessity for healthcare facility disinfection and cleanliness. The development of alternatives to disinfectant is also challenging market growth. Innovative technologies are being developed as a substitute for manual cleaning.
North America held the largest market share throughout the forecast period. The region is anticipated to witness several growth opportunities owing to the increase in the level of awareness among consumers owing to the presence of a large number of educational institutes, hospitals, corporate buildings, and also rise in the self-hygiene among people, which will significantly influence the growth of the industry.
Some of the major players of the market are:
Ecolab, Cantel Medical, Procter & Gamble, 3M Company, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, The Clorox Company, Gojo Industries, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Steris Corporation, and Whiteley Corporation, among others.
Ask for Sample Report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/161
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Surface Disinfectant Market on the basis of composition, type, end-users, application, distribution channel, and region:
Composition Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Chlorine Compounds
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Peracetic Acid
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- In-House Surfaces
- Instrument Disinfection
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Surface Disinfectant Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Composition, By Type, By End Users, By Application, By Distribution Channel And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027, To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/global-surface-disinfectant-market-by-manufacturers-countries-type-and-application-forecast-to-2022
By Region (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Surface disinfectant is likely to grow at the fastest rate in the forecast period. Infections acquired in hospitals and healthcare places are a significant cause of avertible death across the globe. The physical environment plays a crucial role in the transmission of disease, and novel technologies are being presented into healthcare facilities to decrease the environmental route of transmission of disease. Ultraviolet surface disinfection is considered to be one of the new technologies with substantial potential.
- Peracetic acid is generally used in the food industry and is used as a cleanser and also a disinfectant. It is used as disinfection for the medical supplied and helps in preventing the formation of bio-film in pulp industries. It is applied during the purification of water and for plumbing disinfection.
- Hospitals are the major end-users of the market. With the rise in infection and an increase in the incidence of diseases, most of the hospitals are adopting Surface Disinfectants to sanitize their surroundings and surfaces.
- North America has the highest adoption rate in the market. This is due to the high level of awareness and high disposable income. Moreover, the presence of key market players in the region is also encouraging market growth.
Points Covered in the Report:
• The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the market such as market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
• The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report.
• The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
• The report contains the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Surface Disinfectant Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Surface Disinfectant Market by Product Type Insights & Trends
Chapter 6. Surface Disinfectant Market by Type Insights & Trends
Chapter 7. Surface Disinfectant Market by End Users Insights & Trends
Chapter 8. Surface Disinfectant Market by Application Insights & Trends
Chapter 9. Surface Disinfectant Market by Distribution Channel Insights & Trends
Chapter 10. Surface Disinfectant Market Regional Outlook
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States