The global Supplements & Nutrition Packaging Market size is expected to reach USD 28.1 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 3.6% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing focus on branding among nutrition supplement players, rising number of contract packaging services, and increasing awareness related to labelling are key factors driving the market.
Moreover, recent advancements in designs are expected to boost market growth. Recent advancements in packaging include smart packaging, non-destructive inspection methods, printing techniques, software systems and interfaces, automation architecture, and application of robotics and types of machinery. These techniques are focused on protecting brand image against counterfeiting activities. These techniques include unique fingerprint, anti-diversion codes, hologram-enabled authentication, and invisible inks.
Growing prevalence of chronic and lifestyle-related diseases is anticipated to increase demand for nutrition supplements among patients, which would in turn propel demand for various packing solutions. According to data published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) in 2015, about 46 million Indian women suffer from osteoporosis and the number is expected to increase during the assessment period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Supplements and Nutrition Packaging Market Research Report@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/supplements-nutrition-packaging-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2018, primary packaging held the largest revenue share by type, owing to rising consumption of powdered supplements and sports and energy drinks as well as increasing demand for stand-up pouches
- Plastic held the largest revenue share in 2018 in terms of material owing to increasing utilization of plastics in packing nutrition supplements. Plastics are used in the manufacturing of bottles, stand-up pouches, and sachets
- By formulation, the powder segment accounted for a major revenue share of nearly 46.0% in the global market in 2018. Rise in consumption of powdered supplements such as amino acid powders and protein powders majorly contributes to the growth of this segment
- Asia Pacific held the dominant revenue share in 2018, due to high consumption of dietary supplements in the region and presence of a large number of contract manufacturing hubs, especially in countries such as India and China
- Key players in this space include SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc.; Alpha Packaging, Assemblies Unlimited, Inc.; BALL CORPORATION.; Gerresheimer AG; and Law Print & Packaging Management Ltd.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6683/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global supplements & nutrition packaging market on the basis of type, material, formulation, and region:
Supplements and Nutrition Packaging Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Bottles and Jars
- Tins and Cans
- Stand-up Pouches
- Sachets and Other Pouches
- Blisters and Strips
- Rigid Papers
- Secondary and Tertiary
- Flexible Paper/Plastic/Metal
Supplements and Nutrition Packaging Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Paper and Cardboard
Supplements and Nutrition Packaging Formulation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Pills and Capsules
- Soft gels
Supplements and Nutrition Packaging Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports @
Nutritional Supplements Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nutritional-supplements-market
Sports Nutrition Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sports-nutrition-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States