Market Size – USD 9.58 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.5%, Market Trends – Increasing investments in the research & development of bio-based superabsorbent polymers
The global Super Absorbent Polymers Market will be worth USD 16.53 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the surging demand from the manufacturers of the baby diapers and the growing government initiatives to increase the applications of SAP in the agricultural products for efficient management of irrigation water.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/170
Key Highlights From The Report
- In April 2017, a new high-performance SAP ‘FAVOR max’ was launched by Evonik Industries AG in order to make the urinary continence products and baby & adult diapers even more reliable and absorbent. The new product was launched to expand its product portfolio among customers and to remain competitive in the professional market.
- The agriculture segment is anticipated to register significant growth over the forecast period as the super absorbent polymers are extensively used in horticulture, gardening, golf course, and forestry. Besides, the capabilities of water retention and absorption of the SAP has driven the product demand in the agricultural segment.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period due to the rising urbanization coupled with growing disposable income and increasing birth-rate.
- Key participants include Evonik Industries AG, BASF SE, LG Chemicals Ltd., Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Company, Ltd, Formosa plastics Group, SDP Global Co., Ltd., Satellite Science and Technology Co., Ltd, Yixing Danson Technology, and Kao Corporation, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Super Absorbent Polymers Market on the basis of Type, Application, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Polyacrylamide Copolymer/Polyacrylate
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Ethylene Maleic Anhydride Copolymer
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Personal Hygiene (Sanitary napkins, Adult urinary incontinence products, Baby Diapers)
- Medical (Wound Dressing)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/170
Focal Points of the Global Super Absorbent Polymers Market Report:
- Market Coverage: This section of the report covers significant details on the key manufacturers, vital market segments, product innovation scope, and the forecast years. Additionally, it describes in detail the range of the product and the global Super Absorbent Polymersmarket segmentation based on product type and application spectrum.
- Executive Summary: In this chapter, the global market growth rate, competitive landscape, drivers and constraints, trends, limitations, and the key market segments have been discussed at length.
- Regional Analysis: The report offers meaningful insights into the import and export trends, production and consumption capacities, estimated revenue share, and key players of each region dominating the market
- Competitive Landscape:The report also discusses the course of development of each market player in this industry vertical during the forecast period. It further details on the firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers engaged in this industry. The leading products and services to gain global and regional market shares form the competitive landscape of the Super Absorbent Polymers industry.
- Manufacturers’ portfolios: This section includes detailed information regarding the product portfolio of each local and global manufacturer, their strengths and weaknesses, product profiles, production value and capacity, and other vital information.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Super Absorbent Polymers Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Super Absorbent Polymers Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increasing global population
126.96.36.199. Growing usage of Super Absorbent Polymers (SAP) in Agricultural Applications
188.8.131.52. Increasing demand for baby diapers in emerging economies
184.108.40.206. Rising demand for urinary incontinence products among geriatric population
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Negative effects on health upon exposure to SAP
18.104.22.168. High cost of raw material
22.214.171.124. Underprivileged conditions of farmers
126.96.36.199. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Super Absorbent Polymers Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Polyacrylamide Copolymer/Polyacrylate
5.1.2. Sodium Polyacrylate
5.1.4. Ethylene Maleic Anhydride Copolymer
Chapter 6. Super Absorbent Polymers Market By Application Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons)
6.1. Application Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.2. Personal Hygiene (Sanitary napkins, Adult urinary incontinence products, Baby Diapers)
6.1.4. Medical (Wound Dressing)
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/super-absorbent-polymers-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia