According to a new report by Reports and Data, the global Sulfur fertilizers market is estimated to reach USD 5.49 Billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 2.5%. The growing need for better plant productivity and decreased reactive sulfur and nitrogen emissions are predicted to increase the market growth for sulfur fertilizers.
The soil used for cultivation and irrigation lacks some of the essential micronutrients in the soil due to traditional farming techniques, resulting in soil degradation. Thus, fertilizers are added to the soil to enhance the nutritional value of the crops and plants. Sulfur is an essential element required for plant nourishment. Sulfur fertilizers are added to the soil, which is sulfur deficient, expanding the sulfur fertilizers market.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report with TOC, Tables, Statistics, Charts & Company profiles @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3891
Leading Players Profiled in the Report Include:
Israel Chemicals Ltd., Yara International ASA, EuroChem Group, Abu Dhabi Fertilizer Industries WLL, Koch Industries, Inc., Kugler Company, Devco Australia Holdings Pty Ltd, Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd, Tiger-Sul Products, LLC, K+S Aktiengesellschaft and Nutrien, Ltd,.
Many international and local participants are investing in the R&D activities and several governments to upsurge the market extension by initiating various strategies such as product launches, upgradation of facilities for a wide range of crops and plants.
However, the increasing demand for organic farming and the fluctuating prices of the products are the crucial factors that would hamper the growth of the sulfur fertilizers market. The coronavirus pandemic has also led to the depletion of the global industry. The demand and supply of the products has decreased.
Further key findings in the report:
- On the basis of crop type, the oilseeds and pulses segment is predicted to occupy the largest market share as these seeds are grown in semi-arid tropical zones that are sulfur deficient. Thus, the demand for sulfur fertilizers for this segment is high.
- Based on the type, the sulfates segment is expected to continue its dominance throughout the analysis period. The easy obtainability of sulfate from the soil for plants is escalating the demand for sulfur fertilizers market.
- In 2020, the dry form of sulfur fertilizers dominated the market in context to the form. The dry form is cost-effective, extended shelf-life, and can be easily applied. This form is preferred over liquid fertilizers as growers often face challenges while transporting them, and they aren’t effective for longer durations.
- The liquid sulfur is predicted to hold a considerable market share during the projected time as these liquid sulfur fertilizers are used to minimize soil leaching. It is supplied through the irrigation systems and spray rigs to plants that suffer from a sulfur deficiency.
- On the basis of cultivation, the controlled environment agriculture segment is evaluated to dominate the global market from 2021 to 2028. The controlled environment is preferred over the open field as there is a precise feed of nutrients and water to the crops that minimizes the chances of excess nutrients and helps in conserving water.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to lead the market with the highest share due to the rising population and demand for top-quality food. China, India, and Indonesia are the major contributors to the Asia Pacific region. The declining arable lands and the increasing demand for food grains and food products owing to the expanding population in the Asia Pacific region is driving the market for sulfur fertilizers.
- North America is expected to grow at a significant CAGR through the projection period owing to increased awareness about the latest farming techniques and availability of ample agricultural land.
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3891
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global sulfur market based on Type, Crop Type, Form, Application, Cultivation Type and Region:
Based On Type: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Elemental sulfur
- Liquid sulfur fertilizers
Based On Crop Type: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Fruits & vegetables
- Oilseeds & pulses
- Cereals & grains
Based On Form: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Application (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
Based On Cultivation Type: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Open field
- Controlled-environment agriculture
Based On Region: (Revenue, USD billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Complete Report “Sulfur Fertilizers Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sulfur-fertilizers-market
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Drip Irrigation Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.4.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.4.3. Industry Challenges
3.4.4. Industry Opportunities
3.5. Business Environment Analysis
3.5.1. Industry Analysis
126.96.36.199. Supplier Power
188.8.131.52. Buyer Power
184.108.40.206. Substitution Threat
220.127.116.11. Threat from New Entrant
18.104.22.168. Competitive Rivalry
3.6. Roadmap of Sulfur Fertilizers Market
3.7. Market Entry Strategies
3.8. Impact of COVID-19 the Sulfur Fertilizers Market
Chapter 4. Consumer Behavior Analysis
4.1. Consumer Trends and Preferences
4.2. Factors Affecting Buying Decision
4.3. Consumer Product Adoption
4.4. Observations & Recommendations
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States