Addiction levels are on the rise in Ontario and therefore the need for treatment options is growing as well. With access to drugs and alcohol becoming easier. more and more people are finding themselves victims of substance abuse problems and are struggling to break free from the cycle and lead an addiction-free life. There are many options available to the public to assist in their recovery, ranging from prescription drug therapy, to counselling, to rehabilitation retreats but none have proven to be as successful as a long-term sober living facility that can offer them the benefits of other methods, plus more, all under one roof. New Beginnings Sober Living is one such facility in Toronto that is treating patient with a comprehensive approach, aiming to not only rid patients of their addictions, but provide them with the skills necessary to lead a healthy and successful life once treatment has concluded.
“Other methods of substance abuse treatment can be successful but here at New Beginnings, we have found that combining multiple different types of therapies, while offering a safe and drug-free living environment, is the single most effective way to combat addiction. Upon completion of our program, our clients have a higher success rate of staying sober and of becoming functioning and successful members of society, leading happy and healthy lives,” states a spokesperson from the New Beginning Sober Living facility.
What are the benefits of a sober living facility?
When attempting to treat addiction and lead a sober life, there are many benefits that living in a treatment facility can provide that are lacking in other methods. Some of the main benefits include:
- Sober atmosphere where drugs and alcohol are not allowed. This provide an environment where rehabilitation can take place without the temptation of addictive substances being present.
- Providing a living environment that allows for regular daily activities to take place, while providing encouragement and support while integrating back into normal life.
- Offering a strong support system for those clients who lack family support.
- Providing an effective aftercare program that will continue the recovery process and allow for better adjustment to regular life.
- Providing a safe and protected environment, usually in a quiet neighborhood, that is conducive to the recovery process.
- Providing a strong support network for clients.
About New Beginnings Sober Living Facility
New Beginnings Sober Living Facility is located in Etobicoke, Ontario, just outside of Toronto. They provide safe and sober accommodations to their clients in a 5,000 square foot facility and offer access to one-on-on and group therapy sessions. By providing a drug, alcohol and gambling free environment, in a comfortable and home-like atmosphere, New Beginnings has been successful in assisting their clients in integrating back into society and leading addiction free lives.
Company Name: Sober Living Toronto
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:3 Warrendale Ct, Etobicoke
State: Ontario M9V 1P9